DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

10 minutes ago, Torattacker said:

Can u tell me how to use them? 

You need to have DCSUtil.exe running, it can be found in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\pw-dev_script\Utilities".
After that just enable the F-keys in the settings of DCS UFC and you should have them on the map screen in the UFC. Take note that the "DCS.openbeta" folder can be also called "DCS" if you aren´t using the open beta version of the game.

Edited by ChainsawAkimbo
  • Like 1

PC: i7 8700k 32GB DDR4 3200 Mhz  RTX 3070 Ti Hotas Warthog Thrustmaster TPR Track ir 5 Bodnar BBI-32 Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Lewitt LCT 240 Pro
Jets: A-10A A-10C Warthog A-10C II F-14 Tomcat F-16C Viper F-5E Tiger II F/A-18C Hornet F-15C Su-33 MiG-29 F-86F Sabre 
Choppers: AH-64D Mi-8MTV2 UH-1H Huey Black shark 2 Maps: Nevada Normandy Persian gulf Syria The Channel 
WW2: BF-109 K4 Fw 190 D-9 Dora Mosquito FB VI P-51D Mustang Spitfire LF Mk. IX  Other: Supercarrier WWII Assets Pack NS 430 Navigation System Combined Arms 

4分钟前,ChainsawAkimbo说:

You need to have DCSUtil.exe running, it can be found in "C:\Users\YourUserName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\pw-dev_script\Utilities".
After that just enable the F-keys in the settings of DCS UFC and you should have them on the map screen in the UFC.

Ok😀

2021/10/20 PM5点11分,ChainsawAkimbo说:

After that just enable the F-keys in the settings of DCS UFC and you should have them on the map screen in the UFC. Take note that the "DCS.openbeta" folder can be also called "DCS" if you aren´t using the open beta version of the game.

I just found F-keys didnt work after running DCSUtil.exe,what happened?

10 hours ago, Torattacker said:

I just found F-keys didnt work after running DCSUtil.exe,what happened?

Possibly something to do with the big game update that came out yesterday, don´t know anything more. I don´t use DCS UFC currently since the stuff i fly atm don´t need it.

PC: i7 8700k 32GB DDR4 3200 Mhz  RTX 3070 Ti Hotas Warthog Thrustmaster TPR Track ir 5 Bodnar BBI-32 Beyerdynamic DT-770 Pro Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 Lewitt LCT 240 Pro
Jets: A-10A A-10C Warthog A-10C II F-14 Tomcat F-16C Viper F-5E Tiger II F/A-18C Hornet F-15C Su-33 MiG-29 F-86F Sabre 
Choppers: AH-64D Mi-8MTV2 UH-1H Huey Black shark 2 Maps: Nevada Normandy Persian gulf Syria The Channel 
WW2: BF-109 K4 Fw 190 D-9 Dora Mosquito FB VI P-51D Mustang Spitfire LF Mk. IX  Other: Supercarrier WWII Assets Pack NS 430 Navigation System Combined Arms 

On 10/16/2021 at 1:15 PM, Chris P said:

pcall(function() local pw=require('lfs');dofile(pw.writedir()..[[Scripts\pw-dev_script\ExportInit.lua]]); end,nil);

--local wwtlfs=require('lfs')
--dofile(wwtlfs.writedir()..'Scripts/wwt/wwtExport.lua')

local vaicomlfs = require('lfs'); dofile(vaicomlfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua]])

Has anyone using a WInwing Orion gotten it to cooperate with the UFC app?  I had to comment out the WW stuff from the Export.lua to get the UFC to work, but now the A/G - A/A lights and panel light rotary don't work.  I'm hoping there's a way to have both...

Chris P

'Nascar'

Raleigh NC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2021/10/24 AM12点17分,Chris P说:

Has anyone using a WInwing Orion gotten it to cooperate with the UFC app?  I had to comment out the WW stuff from the Export.lua to get the UFC to work, but now the A/G - A/A lights and panel light rotary don't work.  I'm hoping there's a way to have both...

I got the same problem,the APP cant work well with other tools such as WINWing light panel and Stream Deck.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem but with an IPad UFC app. When I enter the script for the UFC to my Export.lua, it causes the Winwing and SimShaker script to stop working. If I delete the two lines for the UFC, the Winwing and SimShaker work fine again.

Edited by Sarge_DL

On 11/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, Sarge_DL said:

it causes the Winwing and SimShaker script to stop working.

That's disappointing to know, I was going to look at SimShaker for a Xmas present for myself....

Maybe we can get some resolution on this one day.  Dev seems to have been away for a while.

• Like 1

Chris P

'Nascar'

Raleigh NC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

On 11/5/2021 at 1:56 PM, Chris P said:

That's disappointing to know, I was going to look at SimShaker for a Xmas present for myself....

Maybe we can get some resolution on this one day.  Dev seems to have been away for a while.

Do it! The SimShaker is one of the best pieces I have bought for my setup. If I ever forget to turn it on, it's horrible to fly without it. I need the feedback. It makes the sim so much better in my opinion.

• Like 1

First of all, a big thank you to pet333R for this great app.
It is a great enrichment for DCS.
I only have the problem with the F-14 at the moment that the RIO CAP and LIGHTS do not work.
Everything else works and can also be operated on the tablet.
Except for these two things, if I operate the buttons with the mouse in the game, the buttons also move in the app.
But if I try to control the buttons via the app, that doesn't work for me at the moment.
Does anyone have a solution or the same problem?

Greetings Stefan

On 11/12/2021 at 6:09 PM, Stefan72 said:

First of all, a big thank you to pet333R for this great app.
It is a great enrichment for DCS.
I only have the problem with the F-14 at the moment that the RIO CAP and LIGHTS do not work.
Everything else works and can also be operated on the tablet.
Except for these two things, if I operate the buttons with the mouse in the game, the buttons also move in the app.
But if I try to control the buttons via the app, that doesn't work for me at the moment.
Does anyone have a solution or the same problem?

Greetings Stefan

Is this problem with the F-14 (CAP & lights) occurring on the same device as other things work, or are you using more devices and one doesn't work? Check if you have the correct PC IP address (in the application settings, check if it is correct and try to enter it again).

At the moment, I cannot check it in DCS World (since Tuesday I am without the motherboard in my desktop🤦‍♂️, waiting for a new one, it should be until next Wednesday). However, my laptop with integrated graphics "crashes" after launching a mission in DCS. At the moment, my options are limited

20 hours ago, pet333r said:

Is this problem with the F-14 (CAP & lights) occurring on the same device as other things work, or are you using more devices and one doesn't work? Check if you have the correct PC IP address (in the application settings, check if it is correct and try to enter it again).

At the moment, I cannot check it in DCS World (since Tuesday I am without the motherboard in my desktop🤦‍♂️, waiting for a new one, it should be until next Wednesday). However, my laptop with integrated graphics "crashes" after launching a mission in DCS. At the moment, my options are limited

If everything goes through one device. I also checked the IP address and re-entered it.
I have also tested all other planes and everything is fine.

PS: Take your time, I just wanted to report it because I think it's a software error.

I tried searching the thread and app description but couldn't find an exact answer, but I think the answer is "yes", but....

For displaying MFD's, does it support all 3 MFD's for the F18 (Left/Right MFD & AMPCD) as well as both MFD's for the F16? Also can you change whether MFD's or the UFC are displayed while in flight? Again, I assume the answer is "yes", but I just want to confirm.

You can display all 3 mfds. In the settings there is an option to show 3 mfds in landscape mode, default is 2. You can click the button, but the content inside is not displayed.
The available panels can be changed during flight. Either swiping through them or going back to the main menu. It works also, if you start the app, after you start your mission.

Gesendet von meinem moto g pro mit Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, TLTeo said:

Yea, it's worth remembering that you will be able to press the OSBs normally, but you will not be able to see e.g. TGP/radar imagery through the app.

Thanks! So it effectively operates like the Thrustmaster MFD's? The buttons work, but there's no screen to mirror the in-game displays?

8 minutes ago, lethal205 said:

Thanks! So it effectively operates like the Thrustmaster MFD's? The buttons work, but there's no screen to mirror the in-game displays?

I don't know how the Thrustmaster MFDs work but if that's the case, yes, that's how it operates. Personally I find it odd to have to keep looking between my tablet and monitor, so I don't bother with the MFDs and just use the app for the UFC.

On 11/7/2021 at 6:13 AM, TAIPAN_ said:

I thought you could change the port?

Is there some instruction somewhere on how to do this?  I'd love to be able to use my WW lights with the UFC, but can't now because of the LUA conflict.

Chris P

'Nascar'

Raleigh NC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Chris P:

Is there some instruction somewhere on how to do this?  I'd love to be able to use my WW lights with the UFC, but can't now because of the LUA conflict.

In the app you can set the ports under the settings (where you entered the ip of your pc). They must match the ports in the Config.lua.

If you change both it may solve your conflict.