DCS UFC ( Android app )

pet333r

Hi I've tried to search in the topic for something like my issue , but I couldn't find anything! So everything works and the MFD's work too, but no display information. buttons seem to work fine on each MFD, I have the latest beta installed. Do I need to manually do something, or is it incompatibility? 

Edited by 2IAEFulcrumbg
FulcrumBG.gif

8 minutes ago, dief47 said:

The display is not exported, you can only use the buttons. Like the Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, which are only hardware buttons without display.

Thank you for the quick reply! That still works for me! 🙂 Still very useful app, especially the fact that you can use multiple devices! 

FulcrumBG.gif

Am 3.1.2023 um 21:19 schrieb _Milan_:

Hey @pet333r

I really love the app, makes many things much easier. But I have a question, if I am using the app for the F-16 ICP and start a trackfile after the mission it seems like the app inputs were not tracked by the trackfile. Am I missing something? 

Greetings Milan 

Somebody any ideas about my problem? Thanks guys. 

Greetings Milan 

hi, i have a problem, all buttons work but LCD displays are not exported, i already checked firewall and router ports

UPDATE: everything stopped working

UPDATE 2; Now I have the opposite problem XD, only displays work but not the buttons (ports, IP always under check)

UPDATE 3: everything stopped working again

UPDATE 4: im done with your app 

LAST UPDATE 5: okay these are all the issues now:

displays works only if i dont swipe pages or i dont exit

no buttons works except comm/view "F" commands on MAP page

aircraft not displayed on MAP

ports, firewall open, all IP correct (proved by the fact that some functions work in both way)

LAST LAST UPDATE: now everything working :D, but I dont know how 😞

Edited by yuck32
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just a bug report concerning the entered.

I want to enter -38°. I first enter 38, but the apps display +10 and there is no possibility to change the value after that. The aircraft CDU indicate the correct temperature.

See screenshots in attached.

Thanks,

Vincent

A10 UFC.png

DCS UFC.png

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

• 2 weeks later...

Just a friendly suggestion. For F-16C it would be great to combine ICP page with DED. If DED is right on top it will be more convenient to use. Can it be done?

BTW any update on these suggestions?

On 7/30/2022 at 4:31 PM, pet333r said:
On 7/15/2022 at 4:52 PM, Jascha said:

1. MORE FLEXIBLE PANEL ACCESS IN APP - I'd love to have possibility to choose order of the panels and also option to exclude specific panels from use. So let's say for A-10C I want only UFC and CDU so I can just quickly switch between the two. Other than that it would be handy to have (optional) panel quick access buttons (top or bottom) so it's possible to quickly select a specific panel.

2. MFDs - it would be great if MFD button descriptions are also displayed in the app. So for example, in case of TGP obviously there would not be an actual TGP feed but OSB labels as on the actual TGP screen would be visible in the app as well. Also, in case of A-10C, it would be great to completely emulate DSMS, the same as CDU.

1. This is something I would also like to add, a question of finding some good solution not to change half of the application code

2. I even worked on it, the problem is that each panel and even each OSB button uses a lot of different data (it is not standardized in any way), it would require a huge amount of data checking

56 minutes ago, Treker said:

@Jascha try portret mode on tablet 🙂 It works for me. ICP with DED on top...

Oh, thanks. I didn't know that. But that doesn't help me as my current tablet case supports landscape mode only. Plus it fits nicely just below the screen that way.

My request applies to landscape mode then. ICP panel is too big anyway and for sure there is a place for DED in this orientation as well. 🙏

I was also hoping maybe split screen on tablet will be a solution, but I think it's impossible to have the same app in both "windows".

Edited by Jascha

Finally a new update is available, inside a lot of new panels for several machines. It took me a while, but there were a lot of changes, especially in the application code, because what "you can see" is maybe 20% of the changes.

I fixed a lot of things, including some of the ones described here in the forum posts. But for sure there is still something to improve so now I'm going back to work...

changelog for 2023.0430

- A-10C: added V/UHF radio panel ARC-210 / autopilot
- FA-18C: added IFF/ILS/VOL panels
- AV8: added SAAHS / Fuel panels
- AV8: added ELEC / VUHF / ACNIP panels
- AV8: added Lighting panels (internal/external)
- JF-17: added ELEC / ACP
- JF-17 changed font on UFCP
- JF-17 MFCD added support for switches
- F-5E: added Lighting / Weapon panels
- F-14 the entire engine panel has been changed
- F-14 ACMP fixed Master Caution button
- F-14 Lights changed the font size on the knobs
- F-16C UHF: fixed radio frequency knobs
- A-10C AAP: changed handling of switches
- F-16C ICP: fixed display of DED in portrait mode
- FA-18C UFC: LCD display improved
- A-10C CMSC improved data display
- Ka-50 fixed Datalink panel
- Ka-50 PVI fixed swipe panels
- M2000 PPA fixed AUTO switch
- changed a large part of the graphics for: A-10C / AV8 / F-16C / F-14 / FA-18C
- resized buttons of some configurations for better handling
- removed graphics on some panels
- fixed context menu on MFD and JF-17 panels
- information on setting the IP address has been changed
- some switches changed
- application code optimization

panels_fa18.jpg

panels_av8bna.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Small bug seems to have popped up in the latest release.

F-14 - Engines

If left on that page, and you exit the game or leave a server, the app crashes. On any other page, no issue, only if it's on the Engines page.

I wouldn't drop everything to fix that, but it is a bug it seems. 🙂

This started only after the latest update, I just hadn't got around to reporting it until now. 🙂

• Like 1

I'm not updating this anymore. It's safe to assume I have all the stuff, and the stuff for the stuff too. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another option could be to make a Second App for Helicopters and Older Jets / Warbirds. 

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

On 5/28/2023 at 10:40 AM, whatthecrappin said:

I keep this error on startup of DCS :

The following DLCs are not authorized and will be 
disabled:
script cfg @pet333r

Any ideas?

Same here.... Any help?