laser guided gbu with new targeting pod

snags101

finally got laser bombing working thanks to wags..... you have to be sure that your stores when selected for autobombing does NOT show DUD in the hud....... just keep trying between a/g mode and ccip to turn off DUD in hud..... after that follow wags instructions

LGBs and buddy lasing doesnt seem to work. Is this a known issue? Or is that a basic function only as a handoff?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

guessing this is a nonissue

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

LGBs and buddy lasing doesnt seem to work. Is this a known issue? Or is that a basic function only as a handoff?

Hello Hammer 1-1

Both LGBs and buddy lasing are working. Atleast in the F-16 (Not tried the A-10 and F/A-18 recently, but it also worked there when I tried).

Make sure that the one that is lasing is within 8nm distance from the target (slant range), if not it will not work.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes

turned skyward for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Neck.png

132nd Public documents - Want to apply? - 132nd Youtube channel - 132nd Discord Channel

we were trying to buddy lase in F-18s with no success.

My wallpaper and skins

..... you have to be sure that your stores when selected for autobombing does NOT show DUD in the hud....... just keep trying between a/g mode and ccip to turn off DUD in hud..... after that follow wags instructions

MFUZ set to OFF

EFUZ set to INST

If you have MFUZ set to nose and/or tail you'll get the DUD indication.

Edited by XtraChrisP
typo