Eurofighter Typhoon

DashTrueGrit

So many times watching the Eurofighter fly over my city and I can finally fly it. Thank you TrueGrit Virtual Technologies.

Edited by jopasaps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vista, Suerte y al TORO !!

Welcome, and I hope that your team can show how to communicate with the DCS World users by primarily using this ED offered forum as your channel to deliver news, updates and participate discussions, and leave reddit, twitter, facebook etc all to secondary methods.

It is great to see a Eurofighter Typhoon to come for DCS World, as it is something that we need.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Welcome

I wish to extend to you my deepest gratitude and welcome! I know little about the Typhoon from before, other than its distinguished look, but I can tell you right now that I am looking forward to getting acquainted with it in DCS :thumbup:

Currently flying:

A-10C | P-51D | F-86 | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C |MiG-21Bis | Bf-109K

DCS-Flyable Wishlist Top-10:

F-16 MLU | F-104 | MiG-23 | AH-64 | A-6 | B-17G | F-4 | OV-10 | Lynx | NH-90

Wow. I must be on the wrong forum. 3 full pages of posts and not one person bitching about how “it probably won’t work” or “why it is taking so long since it was announced hours ago”.

Sorry fellas but yeah, this place has gotten THAT bad to the casual observer.

Welcome to the meat grinder tho!!!!

Regards

Edit: hold the phone boys. They are already bitching and fighting on several other threads already about what this plane is or isn’t going to be. My bad, should have known better!

Edited by Mr. Big.”Biggs”

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Memes ahoy

DCS_Euro_Meme.gif

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Welcome, and I hope that your team can show how to communicate with the DCS World users by primarily using this ED offered forum as your channel to deliver news, updates and participate discussions, and leave reddit, twitter, facebook etc all to secondary methods.

It is great to see a Eurofighter Typhoon to come for DCS World, as it is something that we need.

Hi Fri13,

thank you for the Welcome. Of course this platform will be the main way of communication!!

I am reading through all the questions and suggestions and will answer them here. All updates during the development phase will be posted here for you guys the second they are available.

Thanks,

Dash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome Dash, that's really good news! Nice to have an EU-fighter in DCS !!! I hope the AA and AG radars are complete and working quickly. As an EF fan, I hope that True Grit will be implemented quickly and that we will always get the latest information. Salute!

I am ready !!!

561649048_EFFrontpaneel.thumb.JPG.7be2af2133b1f82d312c2edefcb713c3.JPG

Edited by ^AirWolf

CU you in the * AIR *  ^AirWolf

PC > BE QUIIET Power 1000 W ATX 3.0 * ROG STRIX Z690-F * i7-12700 KF * DDR5-6000 64 GB * M.2 980 EVO PRO 2 TB * RX 7900 XTX 24 MB XFX MERC 310 BLACK EDITION  *

Welcome Dash, that's really good news! Nice to have an EU-fighter in DCS !!! I hope the AA and AG radars are complete and working quickly. As an EF fan, I hope that True Grit will be implemented quickly and that we will always get the latest information. Salute!

I am ready !!!

Sure, we will always post the latest developments!

Nice Cockpit there :thumbup:

-TITS-

Lead SME Eurofighter Typhoon

TrueGrit Virtual Technologies

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Outstanding news indeed !

It recals me of " Super EF 2000 " from DID almost 2 decades ago.

The first delta wing canard for DCS, an hi-tech 4th generation jet fighter and even more - European !

First day buy for me.

All the best luck for the team. :thumbup:

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Thanks guys! This looks awesome. As an Spaniard I am very happy to see another aircraft of our national fleet being represented here! I was going to ask about the variants but I saw your comments. Hope more can be made!

Best of luck!

Hi LF_Manu,

as soon as we have news regarding the Tranche you can be sure to find them here on the platform! Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Dash

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello! I am super excited to see this aircraft come to DCS! It also sounds like you've got a great team behind you, and I wish you all the success in the world!

I'd like to put a request into the team, if you can have the radio parameters (COMM1_FREQ, COMM2_FREQ) exportable to a lua script, that would make for some amazing mission making abilities!

This would let us, in the mission editor, easily make triggers happen based on what frequency a radio is on at the time. For example, we could play the voice over for contacting departure when one of the radios is tuned to departure frequency, play a different one when contacting AWACS, etc...

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Always wanted the Eurofighter Typhoon in DCS, I'm so happy to see it come into fruition can't wait to buy it, and dominate the skies with the Typhoon

I now look forward to seeing the Eurofighter Typhoon in DCS even more just so that there is one more aircraft that can turn the tide against those looking for an easy win with the F-15C. :chair::megalol:

Neat stuff, kinda hyped for this plane.

Finally a plane worth (for me) for studying.

I hope it wont get so clumsy like the real ones

I hope it will get like the real ones. That's the purpose of DCS afterall, isn't it?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I hope it will get like the real ones. That's the purpose of DCS afterall, isn't it?

Simulating.

The real ones have a big maintenance time, because of their engines.

If you god AB / to long it need to be replaced.

Technical is it a plane in beta stage. So this I dont wanna have simulated :P

Simulating.

The real ones have a big maintenance time, because of their engines.

If you god AB / to long it need to be replaced.

Technical is it a plane in beta stage. So this I dont wanna have simulated :P

Well that’s simply not true.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Wow. I must be on the wrong forum. 3 full pages of posts and not one person bitching about how “it probably won’t work” or “why it is taking so long since it was announced hours ago”.

That will happen sooner or later anyway. Might as well enjoy the positivity while it lasts. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 4 months later...
You have a deal with Diehl to get the IRIS-T in DCS... "Respekt" :thumbup:

+1

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB