User responds for 2 batch.

WINWING

Responds from our user:

Super libra joystick base is completely different of any other joystick!!!The smooth,precise,sensitive is a new level!!! Other metal joystick base seem like a toy when compare to it.

In beginning, many DCS pilots in ED forum said don't need the joystick, the only want the throttle. But now, I think they need listen more detail to those user had try the supper libra!!!

It's not something the same or little better, it's new high level!!!

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE00.thumb.jpg.54f4853021a5345c3503a87c5402bbe6.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE0.thumb.jpg.edbd4250a11360774bcb5401a67d74af.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE01.thumb.jpg.4aef0d3650d2f4457511e50aca7de2c0.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE02.thumb.jpg.5dbf1f888b2418c264be7c6f6f026e20.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE03.thumb.jpg.1455e85f8277903682cc3e95c6612457.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE04.thumb.jpg.3f8547d060bf5154fa7245646bee0f7d.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE05.thumb.jpg.779f1d481126fee7ff9acb92148efde7.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE06.thumb.jpg.12ae003fd0ddc62a80f69b0cc9c24370.jpg

WINWING_F18_HOTAS_JOYSTICK_THROTTLE07.thumb.jpg.c06d07779e73c9d01a6a57c0de5d7f3f.jpg

Edited by WINWING

Websit:http://WWW.WINWING.CN

FULL METAL F/A-18 HOTAS MANUFACTURER

(Include F18 Joystick/Throttle/Grip/Panels)

FACEBOOK GROUP:https://www.facebook.com/groups/HOTAS/

OFFICIAL FACEBOOK :https://www.facebook.com/winwing.cn/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not much of a F/A-18 fan, but I'd purchase day 1 for a WINWING F-16 HOTAS. ;)

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Ya at least the F_16 throttle, that would be awesome.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

• 3 weeks later...

In beginning, many DCS pilots in ED forum said don't need the joystick, the only want the throttle.

You've heard it thousands of times but...

...I still want for the throttle only...:joystick:

If you offer an F-16 throttle module(even without the button panel), it will be on my day 1 purchase list. I'm waiting for it patiently.

Same here - good for buying both, and would like the left gear panel and UFC too! Any news on whats to come would be much appreciated!

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

In beginning, many DCS pilots in ED forum said don't need the joystick, the only want the throttle. But now, I think they need listen more detail to those user had try the supper libra!!!

It's not something the same or little better, it's new high level!!!

Your company, your choices... I get it.

But, there is not a b-school book in print that would advise forcing a bundle on buyers and thus actively turning away customers when attempting to penetrate an existing, and notoriously finicky, market. Many of us have thousands of dollars in flight sticks and simply do not need another.

Option A- Force full hotas or nothing, lose customers to more established companies that are actively developing throttles (VKB and realsimulator) that you currently, but temporarily, enjoy a first mover advantage over.

Option B- Allow throttle only purchases and develop your unique replaceable grip strategy. Have larger installed base upon which to market future product as they become available. Certainly this f/a-18 stick/throttle isn't the only product you intend on making?

Eventually, at least, when you increase manufacturing rates to meet demand you might want to reconsider. Hopefully you will not have lost your first to market advantage by then.

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

I got my set and IMHO this is the best replica HOTAS ever manufactured for regular home use simmers, especially throttle, and definitely it worth every cent and even more. It looks more realistic than Bugeye F-18 throttle and definitely much much better then ThrottleTek F-18 ( which is only a throttle with a price tag of 899$, without panel and joystick). Hope Winwing will decide to do Mig-29/Su-27/Su-25 grip, F-16 Throttle and multiple panels including F-18 and F16 UFCs :D Winwing definitely raised the quality bar for other manufacturers.

I got my set and IMHO this is the best replica HOTAS ever manufactured for regular home use simmers, especially throttle, and definitely it worth every cent and even more. It looks more realistic than Bugeye F-18 throttle and definitely much much better then ThrottleTek F-18 ( which is only a throttle with a price tag of 899$, without panel and joystick). Hope Winwing will decide to do Mig-29/Su-27/Su-25 grip, F-16 Throttle and multiple panels including F-18 and F16 UFCs :D Winwing definitely raised the quality bar for other manufacturers.

Why are you following me around defending Winwings quality? Do you work there are you just the self appointed #1 fan/ass kisser (perhaps stick slobber is more appropriate given subject matter)?

Neither throttletek nor bugeye sell to consumers anymore. And, once again, you are completely missing the point.

just a dude who probably doesn't know what he's talking about

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my FedEx delivery yesterday & setup with Mapping via DCS, coming from the WH setup with FSSB R3 + TM Hornet Stick, initial impressions from the last 24hrs...WWing knocked it out of the ball-park with regards to Initial QC, clean lines, solid build with the Throttle, Stick & Desk Mounts, I have no concerns so far, I have it mounted on a Glass Desk & solid.

Why are you following me around defending Winwings quality? Do you work there are you just the self appointed #1 fan/ass kisser (perhaps stick slobber is more appropriate given subject matter)?

Neither throttletek nor bugeye sell to consumers anymore. And, once again, you are completely missing the point.

Or - You could quit whining that you can't but the throttle alone?

Really, just buy it and then sell the stick you like least like I did or move along. Quit being cheap. All this begging is getting old. I think they got the message after the thousandth request.

Edited by Wmacky