Pilot body

sirrah

I'm pretty sure I've seen it mentioned somewhere here as WIP, but I can't find it... and as this is the wish section:

ED, could you please throw a pilot body inside the updated cockpit? (Especially for us VR users)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 1 year later...

The Key-Command "Show Pilot Body" (R-Shift+P) is there but that damn Body never shows up... 😖

It's about time a pilot should fill that Cockpit! 🤬

• Like 3

BiBa...............BigBang

WIN 11-64 Pro. MoBo: ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING. SSD: LEXAR 790 4TB. CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K. GPU: MANLI RTX 2080 Ti. RAM: HyperX 3200 MHz 64 GB. Monitor: ASUS 4K 28"/VR: Pimax 4K/TrackIR-5/SAITEK X55-Yoke-Rudder-Trim Wheel.

+1

• Like 1

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2 years since original post, I had heard in an interview the ED understood that this was a feature that was wanted by the community and that they would be working to add the features. There is a lack of organization in its implementation. For example it sounds like the Apache will have this feature soon, yet the A10 and blackshark still don't have it, is it not time to start with the first modules and work your way through? 

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

On 3/31/2022 at 10:12 AM, westr said:

2 years since original post, I had heard in an interview the ED understood that this was a feature that was wanted by the community and that they would be working to add the features. There is a lack of organization in its implementation. For example it sounds like the Apache will have this feature soon, yet the A10 and blackshark still don't have it, is it not time to start with the first modules and work your way through? 

YES!

By the way, the Ka-50 has had a pilot body from the beginning until its latest cockpit update (graphics) about 2.5 years ago, so a pilot body is definetively not a new feature or should be considered as a feature at all - it is a deliberate omission. 😉

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

Ok first of all check this out Pilot-Copilot for UH-60L Mod (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

I want to applaud this guy what an amazing job he has done to add this to the UH-60 mod.

I have asked him of the possibility to apply his mod to the Tomcat? Maybe with some persuasion he would do it people😊 ?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 6 months later...
On 4/12/2022 at 9:44 PM, westr said:

I want to applaud this guy what an amazing job he has done to add this to the UH-60 mod.

I have asked him of the possibility to apply his mod to the Tomcat? Maybe with some persuasion he would do it people😊 ?

Isn't Tomcat to receive pilots in cockpit in the very next patch?

Maybe it would be beter ask him to make a pilot mod for some other aircraft without pilot on a horizon, like F-5E or Mi-24?

• 1 month later...

+1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...