Release date?

Aluminum Donkey

I can tell you the release date.

I have a prototype Eurofighter throttle quadrant. I bought it months ago to turn into an F-14 replica throttle, but now I'm conflicted as to what to do....

Therefore the Eurofighter module will therefore be released exactly one day after I complete the throttles conversion into an F-14 format. It's a simple law of nature. No need to thank me.

Lol - very kind of you to 'take one for the team': you will forever be held in high honour among the fledgling DCS Typhoon community and your sacrifice never forgotten.

NOW STOP TALKING HERE AND GET BACK IN YOUR WORKSHOP!!!!!

-S

How did you do the EF throttle?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 4 weeks later...
the Eurofighter is a very complex plane to be released soon. I think it will take a long time to program it and plan it all.

hurrying programmers is a very unnatural thing hurrying programmers only produces inaccuracies and incompleteness.

1 year or a 1/5 year I think it will be enough but if you want a module well done, surely you have to wait much longer. otherwise they release it in less than a year but not complete with but with inaccuracies to be accurate with time.

It all depends on what they really need to code. There is already a wide base code that can be applied to any project.

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

;4389515']Any News ? :)

Too soon to ask this :)

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽   🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

So... the one question everyone REALLY wants to ask is...

When can we get it? :D :joystick: :thumbup:

(Not trying to be a douchebag, it's just that it's about time DCS had a new module that I *really* want!)

Cheers :beer:

AD

Really?

Similar question...

What´s the meaning of life?

:megalol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys!

thank you for staying patient and hyped at the same time. We know this is a long wait, but it will be worth it!!

As always: As soon as we know more about release dates I will let you know immediately.

Stay healthy,

Dash

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys!

thank you for staying patient and hyped at the same time. We know this is a long wait, but it will be worth it!!

As always: As soon as we know more about release dates I will let you know immediately.

Stay healthy,

Dash

just dont forget to keep us up to date and feed us with pictures regularly ;-)

Its a plane i must have.

Gruß / Greetings

Corsi

Hi guys!

Stay healthy,

Dash

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

All the best to you all.

With best thankful regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Some Form of Flyable DCS Eurofighter?

Looks like there is some form of a flyable Eurofighter if I heard right in this interview

Time stamp 1:52:00.

Thrilling revelation if that is true. That would be real progress.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Looks like there is some form of a flyable Eurofighter if I heard right in this interview

Time stamp 1:52:00.

Thrilling revelation if that is true. That would be real progress.

Well depends on which is the flyable state. It could be very much a PoC based on the f15 fm with a eurofughter 3d model on top of it to learn the ropes of the DCS world. .

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Well depends on which is the flyable state. It could be very much a PoC based on the f15 fm with a eurofughter 3d model on top of it to learn the ropes of the DCS world. .

Perhaps so.

Wondering why F-15 FM? I would think Truegrit would have some basic fm for eurofighter to test it.

In any case, I am just glad to see some progress going on there.

Edited by Eaglewings

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I’d say it has its own fm. Simon from ED [after flying it] “it has so much grunt. The only thing you’re going to struggle with in close combat is an F16 or a very good Mirage pilot. Otherwise it’s going to rule the roost.”

I’d say it has its own fm. Simon from ED [after flying it] “it has so much grunt. The only thing you’re going to struggle with in close combat is an F16 or a very good Mirage pilot. Otherwise it’s going to rule the roost.”

Hummmm... and what about the Hornet ? Or the Fulcrum ?

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

Well then the FM seems to be inaccurate. IIRC the Typhoon is the only fighter jet in the world beeing able to perform 9g turns at supersonic speed up to Mach 1.5. The german air force prooved that at Mach 1.2, that's confirmed. Regarding to the Typhoon pilot interview on the fighter pilot podcast, the Typhoon has about the same thrust as the F-15C (while beeing slightly lighter than a Hornet) and can perform 9g turns while carrying 3 external fuel tanks. Also i believe TrueGrit will deliver the IRIS-T missile together with the Typhoon. The IRIS-T is one of, if not the most advanced IR-SRM worldwide. It has "over-the-shoulder-capability" allowing to attack targets in a sphere around the launching aircraft (only exception is directly below the launching platform afaik), has extreme close-in agility allowing turns of 60 g at a rate of 60°/s via thrust vectoring and outperforms the AIM-9X in various aspects. The IRIS-T can also be used in hard-kill mode, targeting and engaging incoming AAMs and SAMs, wich is unique amongst SRMs. I highly doubt that there will be anything in DCS causing problems to a Typhoon in close combat. Not sure if this will enhance DCS multiplayer PvP....

Edited by VpR81

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

Well then the FM seems to be inaccurate. IIRC the Typhoon is the only fighter jet in the world beeing able to perform 9g turns at supersonic speed up to Mach 1.5. The german air force prooved that at Mach 1.2, that's confirmed. Regarding to the Typhoon pilot interview on the fighter pilot podcast, the Typhoon has about the same thrust as the F-15C (while beeing slightly lighter than a Hornet) and can perform 9g turns while carrying 3 external fuel tanks. Also i believe TrueGrit will deliver the IRIS-T missile together with the Typhoon. The IRIS-T is one of, if not the most advanced IR-SRM worldwide. It has "over-the-shoulder-capability" allowing to attack targets in a sphere around the launching aircraft (only exception is directly below the launching platform afaik), has extreme close-in agility allowing turns of 60 g at a rate of 60°/s via thrust vectoring and outperforms the AIM-9X in various aspects. The IRIS-T can also be used in hard-kill mode, targeting and engaging incoming AAMs and SAMs, wich is unique amongst SRMs. I highly doubt that there will be anything in DCS causing problems to a Typhoon in close combat. Not sure if this will enhance DCS multiplayer PvP....

There will be plenty things causing trouble for Typhoons in close combat, namely the pilots.

I really dont think you should interpret much of an early work in progress flight model from a single comment about how its a great aircraft in BFM.

Well... be careful with those statements.

... or this guy at post #49 will come and make you admit, that the Rafale will fly light speed circles around the Typhoon. :megalol:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=258241&page=5

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

There will be plenty things causing trouble for Typhoons in close combat, namely the pilots.

I really dont think you should interpret much of an early work in progress flight model from a single comment about how its a great aircraft in BFM.

Oh you're right. My statement was not precise, but i think you got me wrong. I'm not interpreting the wip FM, i'm interpreting the confirmed performance of the real aircraft. And i'm pretty sure if this will be modeled accurate, there will be no aircraft in DCS that can compete with the Typhoon in close combat. Especially in combo with the IRIS-T missile. I.e. the Typhoon won all combat tests in the 2005 Singapore evaluation, including a 3 vs 1 dogfight situation with a single Typhoon defeating 3 RSAF F-16's with ease. Assuming both pilots beeing similar skilled, the F-16 is no match for a Typhoon in close combat. I'm not a ace dogfighter in DCS, but i know a bit about BFM/ACM and can stand my ground in the Hornet and the F-16. Flying the Typhoon (armed with IRIS-T) into a head on head merge, i'd fire a fox 2 over my shoulder prior to the enemy starts turning into me. One or 2 circle fight, high or low altitude/speed... who cares when equipped with over-the-shoulder missiles? Splash one before the fight even started for the bad guy. Slipping into a dogfight facing a Typhoon, i'd try to gtfo of it as fast as i can. The typhoon is a great aircraft and i will definately purchase it at a reasonable developement stage... but we will see what this jet will do to PvP multiplayer in DCS...I'm sceptic.

Edited by VpR81

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

It's almost like you believe that BFM/ACM starts only after you pass the other guy, that missiles have no minimum ranges and 'over-the-shoulder' shots have no limitations and can't be decoyed. Or that AIM-9X doesn't exist.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

He said with a clean Viper (no load-out no much fuel) or a very good M-2000 pilot...

And it is normal...ef2000 can hold 9g with external stores without issue (well the Pilot is an issue).

Typhoon in close combat. Not sure if this will enhance DCS multiplayer PvP....

It will just be banned on most pvp servers. Or the weapons at least.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).