Helicopters Tournament 10

Alpenwolf

Attention Blue team....PM sent...

Not received.

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as a observation: The Gazelle gun sight got finally fixed, and my initial impression is that the new combat mix is more effective against targets, including the KA-50.

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

Just as a observation: The Gazelle gun sight got finally fixed, and my initial impression is that the new combat mix is more effective against targets, including the KA-50.

Will be interesting to see then!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Note the date and time of the event please:

Sunday the 12th of April, 1800 zulu

Briefing is 30 minutes earlier - 1730 zulu

This is due to the time being shifted to the summer time. I hate this myself, but that's how it is.

Edited by Alpenwolf

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Alpenwulf,

Will the mission be available beforehand to "recon"? :)

Alpenwulf,

Will the mission be available beforehand to "recon"? :)

Not this time. Let's see how it plays out walking into the dark! :smilewink:

@Alpenwulf

It is fine for me if you move me to the Gazzele L, so one of the guys waiting for a Huey may take part in my Huey.

Done.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Just a quick question for Mi-8 and UH-1 pilots:

How would you appreciate sling loading objectives in the next round? Or would you rather focus on fighting enemy helicopters and deploying troops?

Just a quick feedback, please.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Just a quick question for Mi-8 and UH-1 pilots:

How would you appreciate sling loading objectives in the next round? Or would you rather focus on fighting enemy helicopters and deploying troops?

Just a quick feedback, please.

S!

Sounds good to me but first I need time to get better at it!

@Alpenwolf, I would suggest for the next round, you should consider giving helicopters their full weapons capability. IMO that way the fight will be reasonable. The terrain and task should be the only variable.

Yeah, I said after the last round in the debriefing room on TeamSpeak that weapons will be available again in round 11, so no worries mate :thumbup:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

what will the weather be like in the mission? what month of the year, and what is the air temperature?

2-я Боевая Авиа Группа|Ютуб |

Asus p8h67 v3.0 rev B3 | Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3 gHz | RAM Kingston DDR3 20GB | Palit GTX 670 Jet Stream 2GB (:(умерла)| Gigabyte GTX 1070 Windforce OC 8Gb | 1920x1080 | РУС - VPC MongoosT-50 Black Edition Flightstick | РУД - Saitek X52 | VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base + VPC SharKa-50 Grip | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR5 + TrackClip pro  

"Клиент вырос, новый клиент тупой, его мало интересует авиация..." (с) Неизвестный весёлый пилот.

what will the weather be like in the mission? what month of the year, and what is the air temperature?

Weather's always good in these tournaments. Sunny, warm, Spring.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments