Just.. Thank You

Trespasser

That's it really guys, Thank You for the Fighting Falcon/Viper/My lady!

I'm only 2 weeks into DCS (been away from PC gaming for a long time but was a huge fan of the entire Falcon series). The Viper has always been my lady so this is amazing for me to be able to reconnect after all these years now that I have a new rig. (Last sys had a bios rev. date of 2007 LOL).

Sure I suck at it, but I'm in process of RTFM and loving it. Sure my joystick is a crap Tflight 4 (bought for Elite on the PS4), but I'm loving it. Sure my SA is terrible as I don't have any Head tracking, but I'm loving it. Sure it's not finished, but I'm loving it. All the above are WIP and I'm loving it. So ya, Thanks again

Trespasser

Stay Strong all, Stay at Home(plate).

It truly is a special bird, and just cant get over how amazing it is in Vr.

Ha!, I can only imagine! It must be so cool. VR is down the road for me. I bought Nevada, A-10C, FA-18C yesterday and FC3 and Persian Gulf last week, but I promised myself I wouldn't fly anything else until I RTFM on the 16 and can AAR it. Sooo, could be a while before I get to them. I'm gonna give Voice Attack a whirl as it might take the load off a bit in lieu of no head tracking/proper controls, ...another manual I gotsta read.:thumbup:

... VR is down the road for me...

Awe Tres, you don't know what you're missing. VR helps in so many ways, especially with AAR.;) What's your new system specs?

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Hey Trespasser,

also I had mothballed my PC from 2009 for a long time. Since 3 years I'm back again and also started VR quite early (right at the beginning of Rift CV1). Since I fly privately VR is the best substitute drug of all - I never thought that something comes so close to real flying. So - whatever it takes to lift you into the VR world - it's worth it!

Best, MadMonty

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured