Thank you, RAZBAM!

H-var

Hi guys!

I just wanted to say that I was thinking for a very long time what module to buy because there are so many of them, and I decided to buy your module AV-8B (I already have M-2000) because I've just looked at your changelogs, and I see how passionate you are, and how many updates, and upgrades, changes you made to M-2000 over the years, just to keep it always fresh, and up to the current standards, and just to make it even more awesome. I am buying your modules because I know you will always keep them up to date, and that's really important!

Thank you so much, guys, for all your hard work, and for bringing the joy to our joysticks! :joystick::pilotfly::thumbup:

Edited by H-var

2. The DCS MOVIE information!

4. REAL UFO FOOTAGE

I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days, and doesn't die

government: gives me money because of coronavirus

me: spends all money on the missing DCS modules

government: ... you dumbo! We won't give you money anymore

me: It's ok. I don't need anything else - I now have the entire DCS collection

my cat: looking at the empty bowl for a while and goes back to sleep

me: it's hard times, Mig, suck it up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi guys!

I just wanted to say that I was thinking long which module to buy because there are so many of them, and I decided to buy your module AV-8B (I already have M-200) because I just looked at your changelogs, and I see how passionate you are, and how many updates, and upgrades, changes you made to M-2000 over the years, just to keep it always fresh, and up to the current standards, and just to make it even more awesome. I am buying your modules because I know you will always keep them up to date, and that's really important!

Thank you so much, guys, for all your hard work, and for bringing the joy to our joysticks! :joystick::pilotfly:

+1

Been having good fun with the trial period of the M-2000C Mirage. I must confess it a great module. Cockpit looks really solid and richly textured. Beautiful in vr too.

The heavily French-accented guy giving tutorials guide is sometimes hard to hear but again it adds to the immersion being French made aircraft, so not so much qualms. I really like the French cockpit design in the Mirage.

They have been flamed quite hard sometimes but I think they deserve some praise for their work from what I have seen so far in the mirage.

I hope they push the AV8B and their other modules to release state so work on the Mudhen (which I looking forward to) can get serious priority. I trust the F-15Eagle would receive same depth of representation.

Kudos to Razbam.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset