USS Theodore Roosevelt pleads for help

lobo

God Bless that Skipper,He's a True Leader and put his crew first.

:thumbup:

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

The sailors chant “Captain Crozier!” over and over, clapping and cheering. In one of the videos, a voice in the background says: “And that’s how you send out one of the greatest captains you ever had!”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/crew-of-aircraft-carrier-with-coronavirus-outbreak-cheers-ousted-captain/2020/04/03/7927e202-75af-11ea-ae50-7148009252e3_story.html

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

Ya this is pathetic, the lives of your fellow service members always come first. The military high brass are nothing but political cowards. This Skipper should be awarded and navy secretary kicked in the head.:thumbup:

I7-8700 @5GHZ, 32GB 3000MHZ RAM, 1080TI, Rift S, ODYSSEY +. SSD DRIVES, WIN10

The top brass in this case were total a-holes in this situation. Captain Crozier should be lauded for his concern over the well-being of his crew - I really doubt our national security is any more diminished by having the Roosevelt offline for a very brief period. The cause of any national insecurity is POTUS and his gang of f**kheads! :helpsmilie:

It may be a silly thing, but in DCS I have stuck with flying basically one squadron - I have a roster and am slowly filling up its' pilot slots; today I just added B. Crozier as the squadron XO. Every time I fly, I choose a different pilot and keep track of their hours, points earned, etc. It just adds to my enjoyment of this great simulation.

Stay safe out there,

Bob N. (USN 1968-1974, Vietnam, Naval Nuclear Power School)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"What a long strange trip its been..."

"VFA-143"

Acting navy secretary called the ship’s ousted captain “too naive or too stupid” to be in command.

It was a betrayal of trust with [sic] me, with his chain of command (...) Everyone’s scared about this thing. But I tell you something – if this ship was in combat and there were hypersonic missiles coming at it, you’d be pretty ****ing scared too,” he said, to a shout of “Whoa!” from the crew. “But you do your jobs.”

But there was no combat. Only embarrassment.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/apr/06/navy-coronavirus-ship-theodore-roosevelt-thomas-modly

Cheers.

Ur prolly right . He's already been forced to apologise . Turns out it was his idea to sack the captain . The Navy resisted pending an an investigation . He said the captain betrayed HIM !

Another towering ego making an *ss out of himself .

Edited by Svsmokey

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2