Q1E Development Update

Cobra847

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of off topic but was wondering if anyone can point me to some resources that can help me understand that bypass logic diagram?

||i5-9600k||MSI GTX1070Ti Duke||16GB DDR4 G.SKILL Ripjaws V||Gigabyte Aorus B360||X56||

It's a pretty basic Circuit Diagram.

flow is left to right along each of those logic lines. If it makes it all the way to the right it sends the +24v to the MCB Solenoid opening the MCB Bypass from the Compressor section into the Bypass section of the engine case.

SO times you would have the 7th stage Bypass open would be: (From the bottom up)

Being over Mach 2.1 According to the Mach Lever

Gun or Missile Firing and 5 seconds after

Refuel Probe Extended

Any point over Mach 0.9 According to the AICS Ramp 3 switch in the intake and Throttle MIL or less.

Landing Gear Handle Down and throttle below MIL

Landing Gear Handle Down and Throttle above Afterburner Stage 4

AICS Fail signal plus 3 seconds after signal stops

Rudder Deflected more than 10 degrees AND Landing Gear Up and Locked plus 3 seconds after signal stops.

AoA greater than 16 degrees AND Landing Gear Up and Locked plus 3 seconds after signal stops.

And any time AICS is working and says speed is above Mach 0.5 the graph below is used for AoA vs Mach

Do not rush, I would like a state of art A product and a stunning Forrestal CV with its scorts, even if it needs to be released in september.

The way schedules are maintained in this sim, you'll be lucky to see anything by September.

May 16th will be the 50th anniversary of the Tomcat’s first flight. Just sayin’ ;)

I know this sounds like a daft question but i always thought the Tomcat first flew on the 21st December 1970. Did the Tomcat fly before that?

I know this sounds like a daft question but i always thought the Tomcat first flew on the 21st December 1970. Did the Tomcat fly before that?

It was 21 December 1970. The movie Top Gun had its general theatrical release 16 May 1986 (first screening was 4 days before in NYC). Sounds like the two dates got confused.

Rig: i9 10900KF @5.3GHz | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 24GB OC | ASUS Maximus XII Formula | 2x 2TB Intel SSD6 NVMe M.2 | VKB F-14CG on Gunfighter III Base | TM Warthog HOTAS | TM Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Hangar: FC3 | F-86F | F-4E [Pre-Ordered] | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | Mirage 2000C | JF-17 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P | MiG-21bis | AJS-37 | AV-8B | L39 | C-101 | A-10C/CII | Yak-52 | P-51D | P-47D | Fw 190 A-8/D-9 | Bf 109 | Spitfire | I-16 | UH-1 Huey

Work continues steadily. The B will get the EIG for the engine gauges. The A will keep the gauges that are currently in.

Will that change/upgrade, the EIG, happen at the same time as the A's debut or will it be phased in as a update if it's ready before the A's released?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Will that change/upgrade, the EIG, happen at the same time as the A's debut or will it be phased in as a update if it's ready before the A's released?

What I can say atm is that it will not come before the A, but I cannot promise you that it will come exactly together with the A, even if that is the plan for now.

(I know, it is a horrible answer, but an honest one.)

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Honesty works for me. I can still enjoy the B until then.

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

All is good for now gents, Cobra will be back shortly and then we will get everything back on track asap. Thank you for your kind patience.

On 31.03 you announced that the following week some news about the Tomcat package (aircraft carriers, etc ...) would be published.

After Cobra's stop (and his return) do you have a new date (or estimate)?

Thanks in advance!

Bye

Phant

AMVI

On 31.03 you announced that the following week some news about the Tomcat package (aircraft carriers, etc ...) would be published.

After Cobra's stop (and his return) do you have a new date (or estimate)?

Thanks in advance!

Bye

Phant

We're currently picking up the pieces for that again, hopefully we will have it ready soon.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Do you think there's room to optimize for Supercarrier? I did notice pronounced glitching like a frame skip on the communications transitions (see you at 10, etc). I'll see if it does it on Hornet, tonight (ED didn't do an instant action for Case I or quals, thanks much HB!)

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

Do you think there's room to optimize for Supercarrier? I did notice pronounced glitching like a frame skip on the communications transitions (see you at 10, etc). I'll see if it does it on Hornet, tonight (ED didn't do an instant action for Case I or quals, thanks much HB!)

Yes, I noticed pronounced performance problems with VR/F14/SC as well.

@HB could you list the missions that use the SC? Patch notes say you made a bunch of SC missions but they are indistinguishable in the missions menu.

Also, do you have any plans to make a Cage the Bear version with SC?

I am looking for things to do with SC and F14 and dont dare to hop on multiplayer after I saw the performance ;)

Kein Anderer als ein Jäger spürt,

Den Kampf und Sieg so konzentriert.

Das macht uns glücklich, stolz und froh,

Der Jägerei ein Horrido!

SC missions are specifically described as requiring SC module in Instant Action menu. The other 2 are MP/coop.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

There's a massive way to optimize the Super Carrier.

Wait for the Forrestal.

So how long after F-14A can we expect that A-6E as full fidelity module. ;)

Really though a Heatblur quality Intruder would make my head explode. You guys have done an outstanding job on the Tomcat and Viggen.

I agree, after they finish the cat the Intruder (or some F-4 variant) would be the most sensible options since it fits so well into the infrastructure and ecosystem they've established with the Tomcat.