F-16 Mavericks and HARMs

bkaposta

Soon I hope. The HTS will probably be a bit of work though.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Soon I hope. The HTS will probably be a bit of work though.

It's not necessary for the HARM though. They could release the HARM before the HTS.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• ED Team
Soooooo, i see videos with mavericks and HARMs so when are we getting those???

Dear bkaposta,

They are certainly coming. We have an engineer that is primarily focused on the weapon systems of the Hornet and Viper, and his current weapons work is currently regarding first correcting some Maverick, Walleye, IAM, and rocket issues. He is also working on the SLAM/SLAM-ER and JDAM/JSOW dynamic launch zones.

One those tasks are wrapped (and we have a more solid weapons base), items like the Maverick, HARM, and other Viper weapons will come.

Kind regards,

Wags

Dear bkaposta,

They are certainly coming. We have an engineer that is primarily focused on the weapon systems of the Hornet and Viper, and his current weapons work is currently regarding first correcting some Maverick, Walleye, IAM, and rocket issues. He is also working on the SLAM/SLAM-ER and JDAM/JSOW dynamic launch zones.

One those tasks are wrapped (and we have a more solid weapons base), items like the Maverick, HARM, and other Viper weapons will come.

Kind regards,

Wags

Thanks Wags....for your job and for keeping us always posted

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Soooooo, i see videos with mavericks and HARMs so when are we getting those???

Which videos?

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽 Meta Quest 3  🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, F-15EX Throttle, MFG Crosswinds v3, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Those are the next 2 weapons systems I am hoping come to the Viper. They will make it more of a SEAD threat. Right now with SAM's in the area the F/A-18 does a much better job and I want to get some more seat time in the Viper. Really looking forward to those 2 weapons.

i7-8700K (6 Core, 12MB Cache, 4.6GHz) 32 GB DDR4 XMP @ 2933MHz, GTX 1080Ti w/ 11GB GDDR5X, Windows 10 Pro, 256GB SSD, TM Warthog Stick & Throttle, TM TPR Pedals, TrackIR5

at least can we have what hornet already has? without harm and mav, viper is a target drone for SAM's

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• ED Team
Dear bkaposta,

Kind regards,

Wags

at least can we have what hornet already has? without harm and mav, viper is a target drone for SAM's

Please see Wags post, I have highlighted what he said

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I wouldnt say the Viper is target drone because it can defend itself nicely and even strike SAM on very low level attack profile with some dumb bombs. Flying very low nap on earth something Hornet cant do it without suck into the ground with current flight model.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I wouldnt say the Viper is target drone because it can defend itself nicely and even strike SAM on very low level attack profile with some dumb bombs. Flying very low nap on earth something Hornet cant do it without suck into the ground with current flight model.

I thought i was the only one with that problem in the Hornet.:joystick::joystick:

its caused so many crashes and frustrations

Edited by Diabolus IpseSum

I thought i was the only one with that problem in the Hornet.:joystick::joystick:

its caused so many crashes and frustrations

Below 30 ft is no go for the hornet and its known issue. Expect to (probably) never get it fixed by ED. Its part of Hornet slam into carrier deck kinda thing AFAIK. This hornet talk already OT, sorry for the OP.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Dear bkaposta,

Kind regards,

Wags

Wags you the MAN!

Pish, real men weasel with cans of cluster bombs. Dont fly straight & level at medium altitude is all :pilotfly:

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL