Merge for the Cure - A COVID19 Relief Charity Event

M0ltar

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do we know that our submission has been accepted? i felt kinda sketchy about my entry post but have heard nothing back on it. Does someone contact us? Does the OP get updated?

All of the entires are accepted as long as your post follows the guidelines. I’m the one behind the event. If there are any issues I’d message you directly. The tentative schedule will come out as we get closer to our first round launch date.

Squadron Name:

Contact Discord ID: Amasu#4824

Aircraft Selection: F-16

Pilots: Belgium - Amasu

I am a regular donator (12eur / month since 2017) to MSF Belgium. I would be glad to participate if elligible :) Please find attached my latest attestation from MSF.

Thank you anyway for the initiative!

142394660_Annotation2020-04-16152422.thumb.png.36390e88c119e2ad58f026e1c52d4fa0.png

Tentative matches have been assigned. However, if more people signup, which is likely as registration is open until just before the tournament start, things could change slightly so be sure to be checking the schedule often.

Round times will not be changing. Tournament rounds will be flying on the days that they are currently scheduled for. Please note however that you may not fly right at the scheduled time. Just before May 9th I will post a more specific schedule with more specific match times. However, the current schedule should give you a ballpark time within 1 hour after the scheduled time.

Lastly, if you do not see your name on the schedule please let me know and I will fix the issue. I believe I got everyone, but I have been known to miss things.

Tournament Bracket

https://challonge.com/oos9dt28

Edited by M0ltar

To the mods.

People might forget to hide their Identity, anything u can do ? gdpr and all ?

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]