Kolkhi VR fps drop

Ala12Rv-Birdman

Hi.

I have noticed a huge VR fps drop on Senaki-Kolkhi airbase, on Taxiway Alpha. It seems to happen only on that taxiway and surroundings. It's also independent on the mission, static objects, module, etc... Tried different scenarios, and it always drops the same.

(Using openbeta up to date and fxo and metashaders deleted)

Thanks.

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

Yes i have two and also in Sochi. Pretty awful in both areas. PG map has some terrible areas in the main city. Then there is Nellis AFB which I think everyone gets pretty low fps on the ramp. I spawned into Sochi in a server with the F14 last night that had 15 people on it so nothing major and the fps was getting down to 20. I muscled through it and took off. After I got about 3 mile s away Fps went back to 45 since I have reprojection mode on.

System Specs: 13900K, Strix Z790 Gaming E, MSI 4090 Sprim Liquid X  OC'd, 64gb Gskill Trident Z DDR5, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 SSD,. Winwing throttle, Winwing panels/MIPs and VKB GF3/MCGU stick, MFG Crosswind V2, HP REVERB G2.