Which campaigns for A-10C?

I see that there are a few campaigns for the A-10C and I was wondering if any of them stand out above the others or should be avoided altogether. I'm looking at The Enemy Within, Stone Shield and the 16-2 Red Flag campaigns.

I've decided to start with the three training campaigns from Maple Flag Missions, but thought I'd grab one of the above mentioned campaigns to start once I finish training. I understand training will take time, but I have an abundance of that currently.

Any thoughts/recommendations would be appreciated.

Do yourself a favor and play the fantastic free "A-10C Sturmovik" campaign that comes with the module. A great combat campaign for a beginner.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Enemy within is great and immersive. I also found the A-10C Basic Flight Training Campaign by Maple Flag Missions to be great when starting out and i learned quite a few things. Anyway your in for some fun. Best of luck and stay safe :thumbup: :pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly::pilotfly:

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas.