TrackIR Limit Degree Range

Hi Fellow Pilots,

I have a question, obviously!

I am just starting to use the excellent TIR5 Profile of SpudKnocker, but there is one thing I want to change. It there a way to limit the range/degrees that the profile will action. If I move my head up, it does a 360 degree about 3 times over and over.

I would like to limit it to stop the first time it gets to say 90 degrees, or 120, whatever, not 1080 degrees. Same goes for right and left, I only want it to go to the range that a normal head would be able to turn to, which I think is about 170ish degrees.

Thank you in anticipation of your assistance

Toni Carrera (Ice Rhino)

ThrustMaster HOTAS Warthog Throttle & A10C Stick, ThrustMaster F/A-18C Stick, ThrustMaster TFRP Pedals, ThrustMaster Cougars x 2, fitted to CubeSim USB Screens, TrackIR 4 Active LED & Cap Reflector, Stream Deck XL

Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 12 Core Processor, 32GB RAM, 1 x 500GB SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD, 1 x 1TB SSD 4 x 4TB Western Digital Mechanical. 2 x ASUS GTX 1080's SLI, ASUS 29" Ultrawide flanked by 2 x 22" IPS Monitors

That graph along the lower left is how you adjust that, and I *think* you could set it to zero at one point (or close) so it would turn so far and then stop. However, I would advise against it as it has a similar (although lesser) effect to when a VR headset auddenly stops tracking. It feels very strange. Your brain can adjust to the difference in rotation speed between rl and TIR, but the sudden stop when it ''shouldn't'' always feels a bit jarring.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Spudknocer has a very good TrackIR profile in the downloads section of the main site. It's what I use and haven't had to tweak it one bit.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300419/

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |