Mission 6 communications not working

For some reason the communication menu refuses to open during this mission. I have tested the MI8 in other scenarios and the radios work fine. Has the campaign been broken?

I don’t know, this is the first time I am faced with such a problem. There are no extraneous mods in the campaign that could affect the radio menu.

I don’t quite understand what exactly you cannot do.

You can not open the radio menu f10? and turn on the intelligence equipment?

For some reason the communication menu refuses to open during this mission. I have tested the MI8 in other scenarios and the radios work fine. Has the campaign been broken?

Same thing in the UH-1 for quite a while. There it only works on the ground or when the intercom selector switch is set to private.

Don't know if there is anything similar to select in the Mi-8

Always happy landings ;)

https://yadi.sk/d/RzDzqS6O1gUwUw

I checked everything works. On the latest beta version of DCS. True, instead of the protection system, I turned on the destruction system)))) and made sure that it works.

Petecassar! You can open missions through the map editor, and skip this mission. Or you can write about this issue in DCS technical support.

But first, we need to make sure that you have the latest version of DCS.