Kneeboard bookmarks

AKeppler

Other modules already have kneeboard bookmarks, with their associated 'make new bookmark' and 'next/previous bookmark' actions assignable. They're really handy with tools like kneeboard builder, where you can have a lot of pages. Can we have that for the A-10C as well? :D

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Just put together a load of kneeboard pages for the hog: checklists, maps, procedures, threat/CMSP settings charts... one is easily hitting 50+ pages and i already threw out the default pages that bloat this even more (vanilla maps/charts).

Big +1 on this wishlist item.

Gone for good.

• 5 months later...

Believe it or not, but I only just put my ass into the pilot's seat of the A-10C for the very first time a couple of days ago, and it had the honor for it to be the A-10C II -- don't say I never do anything for you, my ass.

And when I discovered that the II doesn't have kneeboard chapter markers, I was disappointed to say the least. I was expecting the II to be all modernized. DCS 2020 state of the art.

TL;DR?

Pretty please. Make this reality. It would be so useful, just like in the other aircraft, which have it.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 2 months later...

it seems odd that some aircraft have the options to create kneeboard bookmarks and some do not, like the A-10C II. The F-16 has it, the F-18 has it...etc. You;d think this would just be a general setting and non specific to the airframe but I guess it all comes down to how it's implemented.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600

MB: B450M Pro4

RAM: 16Gb DDR4

SSD: 500GB

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 8GB

On 12/14/2020 at 1:38 PM, Todd1215 said:

it seems odd that some aircraft have the options to create kneeboard bookmarks and some do not, like the A-10C II. The F-16 has it, the F-18 has it...etc. You;d think this would just be a general setting and non specific to the airframe but I guess it all comes down to how it's implemented.

Methinks it’s a function of the keybinds tables being imported from the earlier A10C. The knee board/mirror toggle/HMCS power switch etc. keybinds aren’t built into the table yet. Hopefully they will overhaul it at some point x.x

• 4 weeks later...

ED! Please finally make this minor fix a reality. It would be sooooo useful 😃

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

• 3 months later...

Any update on whether this function will be added, much appreciated

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

• 8 months later...

Push +1, Please ED, give us the bookmarks, I´m sure these are only a few lines in the code. You can make bookmarks with a click with the mouse, only the keybindings are missing

• Like 1

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

If anyone needs the kneeboard bookmarks Munkwolf made it possible 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...