Programming Flares

dresoccer4

quick q, guys: i'm working on setting up the countermeasures program and i think i get the gist of it. however am i correct in thinking the smallest interval for flare launch is 1 second? that seems very long, especially since you can't launch more than 1 flare at once.

i have it set up like -

count: 5

interval: 1

which just launches 1 flare every second for 5 seconds. this doesn't seem like enough to me. i'd feel much safer launching something like 2 flares every .5 seconds for 4 seconds. the Harrier can carry enough flares to be able to really launch a firework storm if she wants, but unsure how to program her to do it :helpsmilie:

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

But ... does the countermeasures program work? I have configured the flares and chaff on the "PROGRAM" page and I do not see that any program that I have inserted works, nor the number of flares or chaff sequences.

Have I missed something? Any video explaining how it works?

But ... does the countermeasures program work? I have configured the flares and chaff on the "PROGRAM" page and I do not see that any program that I have inserted works, nor the number of flares or chaff sequences.

Have I missed something? Any video explaining how it works?

yup seems to work fine for me. make sure on the main EW page you're pressing the OSBs next to "FLR" and "CHR" so change their values from "S" (single) to "P" (program). Then press appropriate ECM dispense key

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules