The F-14D model...almost complete

v1per

Latest model information

Project is stopped. Was not his original work and EULA of original model said not to modify or re-distribute the model.

For Profit. Smart one.

I bought the model and the rights to the model with it. And since you guys have had a "problem" with this ever since I've told you about the model from mesh, I have created my own. But like I care now, it isn't going public.

For Profit. Smart one.

I bought the model and the rights to the model with it. And since you guys have had a "problem" with this ever since I've told you about the model from mesh, I have created my own. But like I care now, it isn't going public.

Correction, you bought a licence not the rights. The licence clearly states;

2. The end user may not rent, sell, sublicense, market or redistribute any licensed Mesh Factory product in a way that results in it being rented, sold, sublicensed, marketed or distributed by a third party.

3. The end user may not modify any licensed Mesh Factory product for the purpose of renting, selling, licensing, or distributing derivative works.

By breaking this then condition number 5 came into force;

5. Any violations of any of these terms will constitute grounds for the immediate cancellation of license for use of any and all Mesh Factory products.

BTW, IIRC you were banned from this forum in the past TWICE due to your attitude and troublemaking. Corsair7662 & Viper101 IIRC. Were you officially allowed back by admin or mods?

FYI...the Super Hornet model EricJ has/bought........ SAME EULA.

I asked the guy that made the damn model if I can edit it to make it appropriate and work for LOMAC and he said he doesn't care what I do with it just as long as I don't sell it. So shut up and annoy EricJ.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=315058&postcount=50

Basically v1per is doing what I'm doing. Sure he should maybe mail Marv Mays for a double tap, but that's the gist of what I got. So v1per is legally doing the right thing.

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Yeah, cool thats great i reccently purchased an AV-8B Super Harrier 8).

Btw EricJ has anyone started the superbug yet?

Nope. I got a model from Armed Assault I could used, but it's actually not mine, and not sure if he'll even let it go for LOMAC. So so far no progress.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard311/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=69;t=70640;st=45

I've actually been helping the guy remodel it alot, so not mine, but back on topic!

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

There was a large Fracus on Lockonfiles, maybe that had something to do with it. I got there too late to see but there was aftermath discussions of some major nuclear gloom and doom that had been flung.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

There was a large Fracus on Lockonfiles, maybe that had something to do with it. I got there too late to see but there was aftermath discussions of some major nuclear gloom and doom that had been flung.

It started like a typical argument like everybody gives me. Then it got heated...and then somebody chose to make it a personal fight, so I said screw it, I'm not giving it to the public.:mad: And I'm sticking by that choice until I get some forgiveness. I am doing the same thing with this model as EricJ is/has done with his models in the past, so if you still got a problem with how I manage these models, well then you got a problem with Eric as well...

• Like 1

Well, I do hope you can give us some drool-material (screenshots and hopefully a vid? pretty please with beer (beer pwns sugar any day of the week) on top?) when it's done, v1per! Looks like it'll be a damn nice one.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.