Helicopters and civilian ops project

Multiplayer team

This is my favorite server in DCS, spent hours flying the Mi8 around.

Would it be possible to randomize wind direction and strength on the Syria map? It's always set to 340, it starts getting a bit repetitive flying the same approaches all the time.

Is there a way to program varying wind direction across the map? This would actually be awesome, then you'd need to fly a low recon to get wind direction off a sock or smoke.

Anyway, thanks for hosting this server, it's awesome as it is right now.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, This looks like a great server but I have a slight problem. First of all I am brand new to multiplayer and this was going to be my 1st entry. When I tried to fly my 1st mission I got the following message. “Client is Tainted” “Pure client is required”. Why do I feel like I’ve done something horribly wrong?? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hey Guys, This looks like a great server but I have a slight problem. First of all I am brand new to multiplayer and this was going to be my 1st entry. When I tried to fly my 1st mission I got the following message. “Client is Tainted” “Pure client is required”. Why do I feel like I’ve done something horribly wrong?? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
You have mods/altered files in the core installation folder that do not pass the integrity check.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

You have mods/altered files in the core installation folder that do not pass the integrity check.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Many Thanks, figured it out! Had an old knee board position in viewporthandling.lua that i don’t need anymore!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a chance to set a delay for unloading the helicopter? Case in point, you fly a load of supplies to a hospital, you are loaded 4000kg in the Hip, you come in for landing, you barely touch the pad, weight disappears instantly, you baloon up like crazy.

Super work on the server guys, keep it up, many thanks.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for this great S&R server.

Just wanted to let you know that since the DCS 2.8 update there is an issue that SRS is not auto connecting to the server any longer. This is apparantly an know issue and the author of SRS has published notes on how to fix this on the server side. Unfortunately I don't rembember where this was published.

• Like 2

Dave
PC: ALTERNATE Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro i9-12900KF 3.2 (4.8 turbo) Ghz, 32GB DD5 RAM@5600Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB, 1 TB M2 PCIe SSD, 4 TB SATA HDD 5400rpm, 4 TB Seagate FireCuda M2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 (v 21H2). 
Laptop: MSI GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro i7-7700HQ 2.8 (3.54 turbo) Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM@1200Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 10 Home (v 21H1).

On 11/2/2022 at 5:48 PM, DaveTC said:

Hi,

Thanks for this great S&R server.

Just wanted to let you know that since the DCS 2.8 update there is an issue that SRS is not auto connecting to the server any longer. This is apparantly an know issue and the author of SRS has published notes on how to fix this on the server side. Unfortunately I don't rembember where this was published.

I found the information that was published by the developer of SRS:

---- begin quote ----

Latest DCS Update - SRS Auto connect not working

If your SRS autoconnect isn't working SERVER OWNERS ONLY need to make a small edit

just remove the line

local DcsWeb = require('DcsWeb')
 from the autoconnect lua 

and make sure

SRSAuto.SERVER_SRS_HOST_AUTO = false
 at the top

Alternatively - just download this one i've already edited

https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/blob/master/Scripts/DCS-SRS-AutoConnectGameGUI.lua

Should work fine after that edit and make sure to restart your DCS Server after changing the AutoConnect lua

That line is only required for SRS to try to figure out your public IP which is not the default as usually people put it in manually

If you were using the auto option, just put in your IP manually and edit when required

---- end quote ----

Hope this helps you to make the SRS auto connect work again on your MP server. Thanks again for the server.

Kind regards,

Edited by DaveTC
  • Like 1

Dave
PC: ALTERNATE Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro i9-12900KF 3.2 (4.8 turbo) Ghz, 32GB DD5 RAM@5600Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB, 1 TB M2 PCIe SSD, 4 TB SATA HDD 5400rpm, 4 TB Seagate FireCuda M2 PCIe SSD, Windows 11 (v 21H2). 
Laptop: MSI GT62VR 7RE Dominator Pro i7-7700HQ 2.8 (3.54 turbo) Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM@1200Mhz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB, Windows 10 Home (v 21H1).

• 3 weeks later...

Good Day, I wanted to drop in and say thanks for the outstanding servers. I have over a day in the huey on just the caucases map. That said, the servers have been down for almost a week now, and I'm just wondering if you could provide a ETA on their return. Thanks!

Bombzzz

• Like 2

Unfortunately the servers are no longer online. Possible server crash?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...