Mission 7 – no trigger at WP3

I do not get mission 7 to work. When I land with the cargo at WP3, nothing happens.

I am at the latest open beta 2.5.6.45915

Did anyone else encounter the same issue?

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

I do not get mission 7 to work. When I land with the cargo at WP3, nothing happens.

I am at the latest open beta 2.5.6.45915

Did anyone else encounter the same issue?

ok now i will check it

I tested. Everything is good.

For the trigger to work, you need to leave the load on the site and go beyond the boundaries of this site. When the helicopter is outside the trigger and the cargo remains in place, the mission will continue. A couple of dialogues and a successful mission will follow.

Hi Forexkor

Thanks a lot for checking! But how do I leave the load there?

Did I miss something during pickup? I’ve landed on the roof @WP2 and let the dialog finish until it said the thing about not exceeding 150Km/h and 5m/s.

Does it need some pickup interaction there? If I remember correctly it says automatically that they’ve loaded the chemicals.

Regards, SnapRoll

Edit: I've just listened to the messages in the mission file and realized after listening to 26.ogg that there must be a sling load nearby. I've must have misunderstood because its says "collected package we can take off" in 28.ogg.

Edited by SnapRoll

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4

Hi Forexkor

I’ve completed the mission now. I’ve just mistaken “the package” for the load to take back.

Thanks for your help.

SnapRoll

Hi Forexkor

I’ve completed the mission now. I’ve just mistaken “the package” for the load to take back.

Thanks for your help.

SnapRoll

Sorry, this is my first campaign, and in missions I give very little briefing and description of the task. In my next projects, the briefing and fly-plan is described in great detail and with high quality!

• 4 months later...

I was not able to get a "Mission Complete" with this mission (Mission 7, First Luck). I did everything as instructed as far as I know. After picking up the package, successfully, and dropping it off at the plant where the green smoke was, and within the landing circle, I did not get a notice that said the package was successfully dropped off. Nevertheless, I flew back to my starting point, well outside of the trigger zone noted in a post above, but never got the message complete notice. I ended the mission and checked the logbook.lua file. I was given a 60% completion.

I guess this is just FYI as I will move on to the next mission. However, if I did something wrong, it would be interesting to know what that was.

Thaanks,

Paul

I was not able to get a "Mission Complete" with this mission (Mission 7, First Luck). I did everything as instructed as far as I know. After picking up the package, successfully, and dropping it off at the plant where the green smoke was, and within the landing circle, I did not get a notice that said the package was successfully dropped off. Nevertheless, I flew back to my starting point, well outside of the trigger zone noted in a post above, but never got the message complete notice. I ended the mission and checked the logbook.lua file. I was given a 60% completion.

I guess this is just FYI as I will move on to the next mission. However, if I did something wrong, it would be interesting to know what that was.

Thaanks,

Paul

According to the trigger system, you just need to leave the cargo in the plant zone. The helicopter must leave the plant zone. If this condition is met, the mission is completed. I will check and fix this problem and write to you

According to the trigger system, you just need to leave the cargo in the plant zone. The helicopter must leave the plant zone. If this condition is met, the mission is completed. I will check and fix this problem and write to you

Thanks for looking into this.

Paul

• 3 months later...

Hello, I just played this mission and experienced the same confusion. I was told to land on the roof and managed to do so, I was then told that the package was received and I was good to take off, then to make sure not to exceed the velocity limits. I flew back to the factory and landed but nothing happened. I checked the F10 map and realised there was a sling load back in the mountains that I assume I needed to pick up. I don't think getting a sling load is clear as there is no mention of it in the dialogue - I just assumed the cargo was 'loaded' in the cargo hold in the back.

Hello, I just played this mission and experienced the same confusion. I was told to land on the roof and managed to do so, I was then told that the package was received and I was good to take off, then to make sure not to exceed the velocity limits. I flew back to the factory and landed but nothing happened. I checked the F10 map and realised there was a sling load back in the mountains that I assume I needed to pick up. I don't think getting a sling load is clear as there is no mention of it in the dialogue - I just assumed the cargo was 'loaded' in the cargo hold in the back.

Hey! I completely forgot about this mission.

I will fix it in the next update! I will create a more detailed briefing!