Great Campaign Sample - What on earth are popcorn sounds at startup?

Loving the vibe of this campaign so far. I've purchased Red Flag for the Mirage, Charnwood, and now am enjoying the 2 sample missions with the intention to purchase the BNBB campaign. A couple questions

1 - I've flown the P-51 for some time, in VR, and have never heard this....when I load into Mission 5 and 6 (or 4 and 5, the samples available is my point) the second I'm in my P-51 cockpit I'm hearing what sounds like popcorn or poorly designed gunshots. Never heard this before in other P-51 campaigns or single missions....this must be some bug or? I mean it also sounds like a puttering engine sorta....clapping, popcorn? Really odd?! Any thoughts? Used the Mirage and other aircraft today without this annoying sound.

As I close the P-51's cockpit the sound becomes much quieter. It definitely isn't the "standard" engine sound....and I hear this sound before I fire up the plane...it's a separate sound.

2 - This should truly be in another forum but maybe I'll sneak it in. I can't raise my flaps all the way up. I can "grab" the lever and pull it "up" but then the flap level "bounces back" to about 75% up. Looking out over my wing I can see the flaps are in line with the lever...down just a bit. Any thoughts?

Pardon the lazy terminology, vino isn't helping. Please share any thoughts. I am experienced contrary to these weird issues I'm having.

Hi,

The popcorn sounds are a general P-51 bug, they say it will be fixed in the next update IIRC

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4276719#post4276719

As for the flaps, try to assign it to buttons or keys. Grabbing it with your mouse can be tricky at times. If there is no gap between your ailerons (in neutral position) and your flaps, then they are up.

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions ;)