Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

23 hours ago, Ansirial said:

- What do you mean for multicrew? Something related to multiple users for the F14 for instance?

I was thinking about an option to allow us to know how many hours we spend in a multicrew environment. Something like this :

Logbook 001.png

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

• 4 weeks later...
Il 20/7/2021 at 09:37, tugais ha scritto:

Hi Ansirial,

I'm back with some feature requests :

• The first one is related to the calendar ; do you think you could add an annual calendar to navigate more easely to previous months ?
  • The second request is related to the possibility to add a multicrew option when creating an entry, perhaps an option to activate like the training option you added ? With more and more modules able to host two players I'd like to have another statistic in that regard.
  • The third and last, is another option to an entry that allows us to indicate if the sortie has been flown by night. Again, I'd love to know how much time I spent in night ops.

Thank you again for your work and dedication.

Hi Tugais,

I just released a new caledar format, now is possible to surf the calendar quite better.

Still working on the other two requests in order to best integrate them also with the parsers.

Bye

• Like 1

1.jpg

Thank you Ansirial !

Yesterday I thought of something while browsing the calendar. Do you think you could change the color of the special events displayed on the monthly calendar ? At the moment, the transfers, promotions, awards share the same color as the missions entries. Not a big deal really, just a little extra to differentiate the different events displayed on the calendar. Thank you again.

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

2 ore fa, tugais ha scritto:

Thank you Ansirial !

Yesterday I thought of something while browsing the calendar. Do you think you could change the color of the special events displayed on the monthly calendar ? At the moment, the transfers, promotions, awards share the same color as the missions entries. Not a big deal really, just a little extra to differentiate the different events displayed on the calendar. Thank you again.

Hi Tugais,

You are right, I have the same idea; only I need to change the calendar component to do so, I will search for that.

Thanks,

• Thanks 1

1.jpg

its displayed correctly in my calendar; but it was definitely recording my wingman's F5E kill with a maverick ... it was on the ground 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Ansirial !

Something strange happened to me yesterday. I had to use Combined Arms as a Tactical Commander during a multiplayer Liberation Campaign. Shocking, right ? Well, I was wondering if you could add "Combined Arms" as an aircraft in the dropdown menu ? Thanks !

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Il 29/9/2021 at 19:35, Oban ha scritto:

@Ansiral, can we have the Mossie added please ?

Hi everybody!

Added!

6 ore fa, tugais ha scritto:

Hello @Ansirial !

Something strange happened to me yesterday. I had to use Combined Arms as a Tactical Commander during a multiplayer Liberation Campaign. Shocking, right ? Well, I was wondering if you could add "Combined Arms" as an aircraft in the dropdown menu ? Thanks !

Hi Tugais,

Can I please have an example log file? At the moment I'm a little busy at work, but once free I will surely give a look

Il 2/10/2021 at 13:26, Nealius ha scritto:

+1 on Mossie.

Also, could we get support on multiple takeoffs/landings? I noticed that when I land somewhere to top off on fuel, my first takeoff and landing get deleted, and the second takeoff takes the place of the first takeoff.

Hi Nealius,

Strange I remember I fixed that... can you share the log file please?

Thanks

Edited by Ansirial
  • Like 1

1.jpg

On 10/8/2021 at 11:26 PM, Ansirial said:

Hi Nealius,

Strange I remember I fixed that... can you share the log file please?

Here's a round-trip from Biggin Hill to Hawkinge. The flight time is recorded correctly, but my takeoff from Biggin Hill and landing at Hawkinge didn't get logged. 

BeerRun.log

Il 13/10/2021 at 23:48, tugais ha scritto:

Logbook is down at the moment, there is some database issue with the website. Hope everything is okay.

Hi Tugais, did not noticed; maybe a temporary issue of my provider. I see it's working now...

Il 14/10/2021 at 04:11, ultrablue2258 ha scritto:

Oh another feature request, the abiltiy to make custom alleginances including rank. It would be great too if these were public. 

Hi Ultrablue,

Sure but little complex... if you find any allegiance you need is missing please let me know; I will provide to add it

1.jpg

39 minuti fa, ultrablue2258 ha scritto:

I'm mostly after the RAAF for myself however I think it would be cool for sqns to set up their own unique ranks.

Hi Ultrablue,

Just added RAAF, as the ranks are directly derived from RAF ones I already added arts.

About awards do you think can I duplicate RAF awards? Do you think any dedicated award is needed?

Also feel free if you need to convert any pilot to RAAF, I will provide in few database istructions.

1.jpg

Il 2/9/2021 at 05:11, ultrablue2258 ha scritto:

Should the default mission result be a Failure? After I export using the app the mission always appears as a failure? I only play on multiplayer and DCS if that helps

Hi Ultrablue, 

I missed this message sorry, the logfile contains a variable "result"

If result is over 50 then the mission is recorded as success, if lower as failure; is 50 then is a draw.

By the way this varible is often not correcly set by sim resulting in a 0, so failure. This happens nearly always for online sessions.

1.jpg

@Ansirialthe log book sync app seems to always open up in the missions folder rather than in the logbook folder ? any reason for this ?

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg