Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

3 ore fa, speed-of-heat ha scritto:

@Ansirialthe log book sync app seems to always open up in the missions folder rather than in the logbook folder ? any reason for this ?

Hi Speedofheat, that's why is the folder where log files are saved when you save debriefing in SP mission... That's a good idea to switch, you are right.

1.jpg

15 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Ultrablue,

Just added RAAF, as the ranks are directly derived from RAF ones I already added arts.

About awards do you think can I duplicate RAF awards? Do you think any dedicated award is needed?

Also feel free if you need to convert any pilot to RAAF, I will provide in few database istructions.

I haven't checked the awards for the RAF, but I imagine that most of the awards can be copy and pasted. There is a list of the "Honours & Decorations" if they work. https://www1.defence.gov.au/adf-members-families/honours-awards/honours-decorations

If possible it would be great to be able to know how to switch alliegances.

2 hours ago, Nealius said:

I just had an idea. What about a "free comment" section for sorties on the webpage, so we can type additional details like "tried to bomb an American column but got shredded with 50cals" into the debrief?

What about the "Event Notes" space ? This is exactly what I use it for.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

• 4 weeks later...
Il 26/10/2021 at 10:32, ESA_maligno ha scritto:

Is it possible to add the USN and USMC badge to the awards???

Hi Maligno, 

Sorry for the delay, which type of badge? Consider the section is intended for awards, I can immagine pilot wings or marksman bagde...

1.jpg

On 10/18/2021 at 3:50 PM, ultrablue2258 said:

I haven't checked the awards for the RAF, but I imagine that most of the awards can be copy and pasted. There is a list of the "Honours & Decorations" if they work. https://www1.defence.gov.au/adf-members-families/honours-awards/honours-decorations

If possible it would be great to be able to know how to switch alliegances.

@Ansirial just following up on this

Il 26/11/2021 at 02:10, ultrablue2258 ha scritto:

@Ansirial just following up on this

Hi, I searched all this wonderful site, unfortunately as not australian I'm not so informed, so a question:

Are enought the awards included in this section: "Australian Gallantry and Distinguished Service Awards"?

Plus pilot's badge of course.

Thanks

1.jpg

Il 22/8/2021 at 23:28, speed-of-heat ha scritto:

its displayed correctly in my calendar; but it was definitely recording my wingman's F5E kill with a maverick ... it was on the ground 

Hi Speed of Heat, 

I found some time to give a check, in the shared log I see following events regards F5Es:

• 2 hits (not kills) from you in the same moment on 2 different F5Es with an AGM65 (on minute 34)
  • Later, a kill from another plane with an AGM65 
  • Later a kill from you on a F5E with an AIM-9X (on minute 39)

As I can see on the parser all works good, do you rember if you hit (not kill) the first 2 planes?

Please let me know,

Bye

1.jpg

Hey @Ansirial, I honestly cant remember much of what happened last week end! let alone 3 months ago 🙂

Also version 30 .. just seems to crash for me ... doesnt load at all. no error messages 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

25 minuti fa, speed-of-heat ha scritto:

Hey @Ansirial, I honestly cant remember much of what happened last week end! let alone 3 months ago 🙂

Also version 30 .. just seems to crash for me ... doesnt load at all. no error messages 

Hi Speed of Heat,

My mistake sorry, I updated some libraries and didn't update the package, if you dowload the new hotfixed version should work.

Bye

1.jpg

1 hour ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Speed of Heat,

My mistake sorry, I updated some libraries and didn't update the package, if you dowload the new hotfixed version should work.

Bye

Thanks, yes that fixed it!

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero

Hi @Ansirial I have another logbook , that is behaving oddly it did  not record the HARM strike , it recorded the launches just not the impacts?

Mission 12 Lights Out.log

the target was destroyed i saw that visually ... post strike

19 ore fa, speed-of-heat ha scritto:

Hi @Ansirial I have another logbook , that is behaving oddly it did  not record the HARM strike , it recorded the launches just not the impacts?

Mission 12 Lights Out.log 166 kB · 1 download

the target was destroyed i saw that visually ... post strike

Hi Speed of Heat, 

I give a look directly on the logfile, are your callsign "Badger" right?

Well, your surely fired two HARMs... then I can read five "dead" (kills) events all in the same moment but without any "initiator", also, before and after I see triggers probably something from the mission and exacly all the seven events in the same moment:

["t"] = 2578.501

Unfortunately I can't see any destroyed event generated from you after the launch of the two HARMs, I fear something happened related to mission scripts because the five kills are not realated to anything and happened in the same fraction of second with the trigger events.

The logbook sync can't read more than written in the log file.

Does what I read match with what you remember?

Bye 

• Thanks 1

1.jpg

Hi everbody,

Just released a new version of sync app, since I see mission outcomes are not often correctly related with missions (especially in MP), I created a check in order to ovveride mission outcome and select desired one. 

I hope this would be helpful.

Bye

• Thanks 1

1.jpg

2 hours ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Speed of Heat, 

I give a look directly on the logfile, are your callsign "Badger" right?

Well, your surely fired two HARMs... then I can read five "dead" (kills) events all in the same moment but without any "initiator", also, before and after I see triggers probably something from the mission and exacly all the seven events in the same moment:

["t"] = 2578.501

Unfortunately I can't see any destroyed event generated from you after the launch of the two HARMs, I fear something happened related to mission scripts because the five kills are not realated to anything and happened in the same fraction of second with the trigger events.

The logbook sync can't read more than written in the log file.

Does what I read match with what you remember?

Bye 

yes pretty much, it may well be the Mission, scripts the destruction of the SAM site... thanks for looking at it!

• Like 1

1 ora fa, ultrablue2258 ha scritto:

Hey just following up, you offered to switch the collation of my character to the RAAF a while ago?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Hi Ultrablue,

Sure, would you please remember me you character name or ID (URL); I will switch it asap.

Thanks

1.jpg