Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

On 12/6/2021 at 10:00 AM, Nealius said:

Thanks for adding the mission result override! None of my missions have points/objectives set up so I was always getting a "failure" even just for simple touch-and-go's. 

Ditto. All my TF-51 tutorial missions were counted as failures even though I completed them, and I had no idea why.

5 ore fa, ultrablue2258 ha scritto:

Hey, 

This is the profile, cheers. http://logbook.ansirial.it/Character/1285

Hi Ultrablue,

Done! Please note that at the moments awards are missing from RAAF (apart pilot's badge).

I'm not so experienced on Australian awards, even with the link you gave me I'm still not sure about the correct awards, can you help me with a sort of a list or indication about?

In particular I have a lot of doubt about RAF awards which are surely awarded during WWII; they should be added I think, also I see a special VC for Australia, but is identical to the British one to my eyes.

Thanks,

1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@AnsirialThank you so much for this app! Awesome work.

Love the greenie board (carrier ops guy here).

Very useful and neat to use.

Keep up the good work!

Merry Christmas and be safe.

Cheers from Lisbon, Portugal.

F.

• Thanks 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Any look or speaking with Khopa of intigrating this awesome logbook into Liberation ? Would be awesome to have a Tab on the Liberation GUI to keep track of all the Ai pilots as well as your own player as they now have squadrons settings and rankings in liberation.  Keep up the great work.  Would have to read the JSON outputs I guess also

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Il 22/12/2021 at 23:58, Shrike88 ha scritto:

Any look or speaking with Khopa of intigrating this awesome logbook into Liberation ? Would be awesome to have a Tab on the Liberation GUI to keep track of all the Ai pilots as well as your own player as they now have squadrons settings and rankings in liberation.  Keep up the great work.  Would have to read the JSON outputs I guess also

Thanks! That's an interesting idea!

Hi everybody! 

Just released an interesting update, the new "Search" service.

With this option you will now search and find other pilots and squadrons to join.

Next update will include development of this feature including, contact details and search options for finding mates and hiring squadrons.

Have a great day!

Edited by Ansirial
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

The 3.0 is out, it includes a lot of new features, here main ones:

• New user attributes such connection channels, language, timezone and platforms used;
  • Wingman finder and hiring squadrons search matching own preferences;
  • Improved user calendar with platform and pilot reference;
  • New virtual squadron calendar and squadron events;
  • New virtual squadrons attributes such bulletin board and motto;
  • Improved virtual squadron hiring options and integrated join request;
  • Added unlogged flight time record.

All these features required a lot of time I really hope you will enjoy it and this can became a new channel to find mates to fly with.

Please give some time for all the actual user to fill new attributes in order to make search engines work good.

Feel free to ask for any question and give suggestions.

Have a great day!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1.jpg

Hi, and thank you for this mod.

I just have an issue with it.

I've created a new character but when I want to edit it or to go on the profile I have that:

How I could delete the character I don't want anymore without going to its profile and how to create a new one without that error? (I've already created two without issue)

Error.jpg

Edited by DN308

10 ore fa, DN308 ha scritto:

Hi, and thank you for this mod.

I just have an issue with it.

I've created a new character but when I want to edit it or to go on the profile I have that:

How I could delete the character I don't want anymore without going to its profile and how to create a new one without that error? (I've already created two without issue)

Error.jpg

Hi DN,

Can I see pls the URL is generating the error?

Thanks

1.jpg

On 1/28/2022 at 4:40 PM, Ansirial said:

Hi everybody!

The 3.0 is out, it includes a lot of new features, here main ones:

• New user attributes such connection channels, language, timezone and platforms used;
  • Wingman finder and hiring squadrons search matching own preferences;
  • Improved user calendar with platform and pilot reference;
  • New virtual squadron calendar and squadron events;
  • New virtual squadrons attributes such bulletin board and motto;
  • Improved virtual squadron hiring options and integrated join request;
  • Added unlogged flight time record.

All these features required a lot of time I really hope you will enjoy it and this can became a new channel to find mates to fly with.

Please give some time for all the actual user to fill new attributes in order to make search engines work good.

Feel free to ask for any question and give suggestions.

Have a great day!

Awesome update, as always!

On 4/1/2021 at 2:57 PM, Nirvi said:

Don't know if this is possible: When you get a kill in multiplayer, can you get your victims name automatically added? 

So we would get: Date/ Allegiance/ Type/ Pilot Name

Did you make any progress on this? 

15 ore fa, Nirvi ha scritto:

Hi Nirvi,

I analyzed the logfile and I noticed something strange: until now a log file had a "callsign" value that should identify the player, yours should be at line 69280, but I read this:

callsign    =    ""

This make the sync app unable to recognize the player.

I changed it to what I find could be the correct callsign for the player in this mission (taking it from "under control" events)

callsign    =    "[ugly]Nirvi"

And then it worked smoothly. Do you know if is there any behavior may had introduced this issue in the file?

Hope this helps,

Have a great day 

1.jpg

Hi @Ansirial !

I was wondering if you could add a pop up window in the calendar page when your mouse fly over a flight to read the first few words of the "Notes" case. I use sometimes the Notes to record a particular event and/or the name of the mission flown.

Currently we have to click on each flight to open it on a new page and read the notes associated with it. It's a bit cumbersome when you try to find a specific flight among hundreds of entries.

Also, did you have a look at the possibility to add an option to mark a flight as a multicrew experience to count how many hours have been spent in a shared aircraft ? The Apache is a few weeks/months away and I surely would appreciate to track this stat when the module is released.

Thank you again for the work you've done on this project !

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

Thank you for this wonderful feature (Eagle Dynamics should buy you). Since there is a sizable population in DCS from Greece, Turkey and the middle east, could those languages be added to the user settings as well?

Edited by skypickle
sp

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal