Short guide on how to drop single bombs in Su-25/Su-25T

Kuky

In case any of you are interested I found a way (unless someone else has done it before :smartass:) on how to drop single bombs in Su-25/Su-25T same way as in A-10A. This is what you do:

1. on Ripple-Timing-Switch sellect 0.4sec ripple mode (one notch above KMGU mode)

2. on Ripple-Quantity-Switch sellect anything othen then single weapon drop (sellect 2 or 4 or ALL)

When you press the trigger (don't hold) only 1 weapon will be released. This way you can drop all bombs in "single mode" when preferrable.

No longer active in DCS...

thx kuky :thumbup:

:pilotfly:

NotiA10

CoolerMaster HAF RC-932 - Intel Core i7 950 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro - Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R - Kingston DDR3 6GB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 5870 EF 6 Edition - Western Digital 640GB SATA-III - CoolerMaster 700W - TrackIR Pro 4 - Saitek X52 - Saitek Rudder Pedals - Hotas Warthog

As far as I know you can only drop single munitions from the four inner pylons of the plane to avoid excessively unbalancing the plane. What I still have not been able to figure out is how to control how many rockets get fired per salvo...I am talking about the smaller caliber rockets such as b-5's, b-8's and ub-13.

Especially with the 5 ub-13 rockets per pod I would prefer to fire half in one pass and the rest in another pass but afaik they all fire at once?

As far as I know you can only drop single munitions from the four inner pylons of the plane to avoid excessively unbalancing the plane.

Listen to Kuky - He is Correct ;)

Tested it with RBK-250's and they released singly every time from Pylons 2 and 10.

....Especially with the 5 ub-13 rockets per pod I would prefer to fire half in one pass and the rest in another pass but afaik they all fire at once?

Listen to me this time ;)

Told you before in this post that it can be done. I even posted a Track :)

Depends on the pressure of the Trigger. A light Trigger Finger will get you 2 Salvo's (Six/Four).

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Listen to me this time ;)

Told you before in this post that it can be done. I even posted a Track :)

Depends on the pressure of the Trigger. A light Trigger Finger will get you 2 Salvo's (Six/Four).

Unfortunately, I don't have WinRar or any other rar decoding/playback software installed on my system so I can't view the track...in fact I think its pay software!

I believe you dude. It just seems strange something like this can be done with finger pressure(lol)...a bit unorthodox wouldn't you agree?:D I am looking for a more conventional solution such as adjusting salvo knobs as you would with bombs...more of a text book approach!:smilewink:

Depends on the pressure of the Trigger. A light Trigger Finger will get you 2 Salvo's

It is possible to send a brief signal & get 1 UB-13 to launch from each pod per salvo, but not from every controller.

From my X52 - I can do this with a quick click of the trigger, from my MSFFB2, I can only do this if I slow the game to 1/4 speed - the trigger switch just doesn't open quickly enough no matter how fast you let go ...

Unfortunately, I don't have WinRar or any other rar decoding/playback software

Try 7-zip. It's free, does .rar, .tar, .zip, etc, has a few nice features (test archive, set how many processors to use...)

Cheers.

In case any of you are interested I found a way (unless someone else has done it before :smartass:) on how to drop single bombs in Su-25/Su-25T same way as in A-10A. This is what you do:

1. on Ripple-Timing-Switch sellect 0.4sec ripple mode (one notch above KMGU mode)

2. on Ripple-Quantity-Switch sellect anything othen then single weapon drop (sellect 2 or 4 or ALL)

When you press the trigger (don't hold) only 1 weapon will be released. This way you can drop all bombs in "single mode" when preferrable.

:) This always used to be covered in the reverse. People would complain that the proper # of munitions were not rippling off. The reason is that prematurely releasing the trigger interrupts to ripple sequence. So a quick pull of the trigger releases only one munition.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

So, is their anyway to control small caliber rocket salvos with the salvo knobs or they just for bombs in the inner pylons? For example, if I select a weapon quantity of 2 and a time delay interval of 2ms between successive weapon release what will happen in the case of a b-5, b-8 or b-13? Will 2 rockets fire from each pod, from one pod, or what???

So, is their anyway to control small caliber rocket salvos with the salvo knobs or they just for bombs in the inner pylons? For example, if I select a weapon quantity of 2 and a time delay interval of 2ms between successive weapon release what will happen in the case of a b-5, b-8 or b-13? Will 2 rockets fire from each pod, from one pod, or what???

AFAIK, those controls are for bombs and do not apply to rockets.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.