Community bug tracker

bkthunder

120,121,168 are all solved bugs

168 is not solved, the error persists. They tried to fix it, it behaves a bit differently now, but still goes off to the side at steep angles.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=264523 (already in the community bug tracker)

120, 121 do you know when they were fixed? Nothing about it in the posts, and they are in the bugs forum :doh:

Thanks!

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

120,121 Were fixed a while ago, I think that was back when razbam weren't putting things in the changelog. You can tell its fixed because it used to CTD the instant you touched data, and now it doesn't.

168 I havent tested, but it is worth noting that harrier displays adverse yaw similar to tomcat as you roll.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

168 I havent tested, but it is worth noting that harrier displays adverse yaw similar to tomcat as you roll.

Nothing to do with adverse yaw, the VVI and pitch ladder just move on the wrong plane-direction.

Easier to see it for yourself tbh. Grab the F-18 and set a strong wind, then bank. Compare with the Harrier. F-18 is the correct one.

The other reports, I can set them as solved, but then I'd have to put a random date.

The point is, if Razbam can't be ar*ed to clean up their own bug section, I can't simply chase them around.

I'm more than willing to mark whatever is fixed as fixed (I'm actually hoping to mark everything as fixed sooner rather than later...), but without a date, an official changelog etc. It's hard.

Razbam has this forum with not one but 2 bugs sections. One for open bugs, one for solved.

Do they follow the common practice of acknowledging reports and mark them as [FIXED] or [REPORTED]? Nope. Do they at least place the threads in the proper forum section? Nope, they are all mixed.

I've set a general rule based on this principle:

- The ED forum is the official comms channel for this product

- I add to the bug tracker what is reported here, in the bugs section.

I don't want to blindly enforce that and deny bugs that are obviously fixed, what I'm saying is, please come to me with what is fixed and a date (or a rough date at least).

Thanks ;)

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

@bkthunder

It's really amazing to see how much effort and time you put in to help and support the Razbam team. Great job on the community bugtracker. Keep it up.

+1

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

Will be two years this August since I brought up TOT features still not implemented. Maybe This year will be the lucky year, probably not. I really hope this project gets more traction for those looking to purchase this module and will serve as a solid warning. JF-17 now, F-18 and A10C all have working Time on Target functionality.

@bkthunder I've had a hearty laugh when i noticed you added a "Days since reported" column to the community bug tracker :)

Its funny but also Extremely sad. what a joke. Hopefully this gets some traction with to all that are Flying the harrier free this last month.

All developers need to stop releasing new modules, and focus on completing those they already have. Deka are the notable exception.

I think they're totally distracted by the M-2000, and their work with the French.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

@BK please update as I have reported the TOT and clock features back in august 2018. Line 146 maybe referencing similar item on UFC however days since reported is much longer.

This one was at least augmented by some mod to (Still being Made) however like i said who knows when that was changed but it was around 20 months ago.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218493

Thanks

All developers need to stop releasing new modules, and focus on completing those they already have. Deka are the notable exception.

I think they're totally distracted by the M-2000, and their work with the French.

:huh: Doing the thing you said they should be doing?

:huh: Doing the thing you said they should be doing?

Prior to the free month I didn't pay too much attention, but I bought the module having done some research, but mostly on the module itself.

Now I'm actually looking at the forums and the bug reports plus encountering some weird things myself, I'm seriously questioning what they're doing.

I don't regret the purchase, and I hope they'll get things sorted out, but it's not great.

It does seem that since things started with the French their other projects slowed down, despite what they claim about being seperate teams.

ED seem to have stopped pushing updates at the moment, too, so it will be interesting to see what has been addressed.

Edited by Tiger-II

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

Prior to the free month I didn't pay too much attention, but I bought the module having done some research, but mostly on the module itself.

Now I'm actually looking at the forums and the bug reports plus encountering some weird things myself, I'm seriously questioning what they're doing.

I don't regret the purchase, and I hope they'll get things sorted out, but it's not great.

It does seem that since things started with the French their other projects slowed down, despite what they claim about being seperate teams.

ED seem to have stopped pushing updates at the moment, too, so it will be interesting to see what has been addressed.

Their "teams" concept is that they have different "teams" doing graphics. As far as I can tell, all the coding is done by 3 guys

Zeus, new French guy hired for the mirage whose name escapes me. And Capt Smiley for the FM's and probably other coding.

That's the bottleneck.

At a guess:

French guy is working on the M2k, along with Zeus.

Zeus is part time working on the harrier

Zeus is part time working on a new module

Smiley is doing the FM for whatever new bird they have

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Agreed , my patience with Razbam has dried up this year, especially since 2.5.6. MFD brightness buttons awaiting since day 1 of release still to be completed - absolute joke, all the time working on South Atlantic, Mig 23, F15E and according to an artwork release a EE Lightning.

Meanwhile.....

EHSD can no longer read at night / low light

Hud Flir way over powdered can no longer use it at night.

TDC slew axis, the only plane that it sticks in (reported since release).

Basic stuff and vital, although here we are 3 months later and still awaiting adjustment, although in fairness its been 2 years since release and this should have been day 1 items. Intern level coding also.

Agreed Deka are an example of how to knock out bugs, just look at the OB updates since they released. Impressive. Whatever their next module is i will buy just to support them. As for Raxbam why oh why are they doing the F15, it should be Heatblur or Deka.

Razbam PR / Bug fixing = Joke currently. Even their community manager told me to PM Zues directly if i have any questions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat

Are any of the numerous bugs on the list going to be addressed in the upcoming patch? I have not seen any information on this site mentioning anything in the upcoming patch that will resolve AV-8 issues. I must assume that they need more time to figure out how to code the fixes if they can even fix them.

Are any of the numerous bugs on the list going to be addressed in the upcoming patch? I have not seen any information on this site mentioning anything in the upcoming patch that will resolve AV-8 issues. I must assume that they need more time to figure out how to code the fixes if they can even fix them.

Not sure if you are serious or not, you seem both new and not new by your join date and post count. IMO there will be minimal fixes from the bug tracker if the past is any indicator.

The only one I have heard of is: For the Lighting problem with the MFD's there will be some sort of editor hack where you can adjust the brightness in the mission editor when you switch to NVG mode for the lighting. Rather than being able to actually adjust MFD brightness.

Agreed , my patience with Razbam has dried up this year, especially since 2.5.6. MFD brightness buttons awaiting since day 1 of release still to be completed - absolute joke, all the time working on South Atlantic, Mig 23, F15E and according to an artwork release a EE Lightning.

Meanwhile.....

EHSD can no longer read at night / low light

Hud Flir way over powdered can no longer use it at night.

TDC slew axis, the only plane that it sticks in (reported since release).

Basic stuff and vital, although here we are 3 months later and still awaiting adjustment, although in fairness its been 2 years since release and this should have been day 1 items. Intern level coding also.

Agreed Deka are an example of how to knock out bugs, just look at the OB updates since they released. Impressive. Whatever their next module is i will buy just to support them. As for Raxbam why oh why are they doing the F15, it should be Heatblur or Deka.

Razbam PR / Bug fixing = Joke currently. Even their community manager told me to PM Zues directly if i have any questions.

Well the reality is they only have 2-3 coders and if the rumor about Elwood is true they have issues with retention (I remember Tobeh was a short lived coder too).

All the Flaklands and new plane models look great, but IMO you really don't wanna have 3D art guys doing your code.

That said they just posted a job opening or two for new coders, so hopefully they get some talent and can turn this around. But I also worry longer term that the "code burden" of just maintaining existing modules in DCS is gonna become pretty bad for this team and others without more help.

Actually mass-module maintenance should be relatively easy as any breaking changes caused by ED are common to all modules, and consequently the fixes are the same as well.

Another Update - Nothing done to Night HUD FLIR -

Its actually dangerous i would suggest for VR users - it is utterly blinding.

@Zeus - Enough is enough, coders's or not please can you persoally sort.

This is more important that SEAM mode released today or anything else, its actually makes the whole system unusable at night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat