Weird trouble: PC resets when firing missiles or rockets

MaxVB

Hi. I suffer a very weird bug. When I fire Vikhr or rockets, PC resets or shuts down. Sometimes on first shoot, sometines on second, sometimes on third one...randomly. It seems not to appear when firing gun.

On Su-25T I have not suffered this bug.

My PC: GIGABYTE 970A-DS3P + FX-6300 3.5Ghz + Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO + (4+4+4+4) Kingston HyperX FURY 1866MHz + XFX RX580 8GB + Seagate SSHD Hibrid 3.5 1TB (Windows 10 Pro) + Kingston SSD 240 GB (DCS and modules) + WD 500GB 7200 + Tacens Mars Gaming 700W 85+ Silver

Controllers: Saitek x52 + Thrustmaster pedals + Delan Clip + Mars Gaming MH316 USB headphones

I did CLEAN and REPAIR. No results.

Then, I uninstalled completly and installed again. Bug keeps on bugging me.

I removed X52 and reinstalled my old Logitech Jet Leader 3d. No results.

I removed Delan Clip. No results.

I removed USB headphones. No results.

Memtest, 10 hours. No errors

PC stress test 2 hours. No error or overheating.

GPU stress test 2 hours. No error or overheating.

¿Someone else suffers this bug? ¿Mi PC turn pacifist?

Thank you

Edited by MaxVB
Grammar edition

You can try without Saitek, just use your keyboard to fly. Sometimes my pc was blue screen when i didn't replace my x52pro with TMWH

I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

Attach a zipped copy of your "Logs" folder found in C. / Users / "your name" / Saved Games / DCS. There will be crash logs in here that might help figure it out.

Attached

You can try without Saitek, just use your keyboard to fly. Sometimes my pc was blue screen when i didn't replace my x52pro with TMWH

As I wrote, I removed x52 and my PC kept shuting down.

Have you tested with graphics turned down to the minimum in DCS?

No. I have not. Will try this evening.

Thank you all, people.

Logs.zip

A friend of mine has the same issues and also only when he fires Vikhr missiles with his kamov.

There are no problems at all with any other plane or even other games/flight Sims.

Seems very weird, that only the kamov causes such an error in the system/PSU.

We had tried everything on the software side to figure out what was happening and have not found any solution for this problem.

I forwarded him this thread and recommended him trying a new PSU.

Let us hope that his problem will also be fixed by the new PSU.

I forwarded him this thread and recommended him trying a new PSU.

Let us hope that his problem will also be fixed by the new PSU.

Tell him to avoid buying a Mars gaming PSU. Everybody advised me not to do it, but I did. My new PSU is a BitFenix Formula 80 Plus Gold 750W.