[FIXED INTERNALLY]F16 Viper CCRP Cluster Bombing Training, Controls BUG

HordyH

• ED Team

It looks like you are using gamine avionics and game flight mode.

Ensure you are using game controls also.

If you un-tick game avionics and games flight mode you will need to use the sim controls.

Also check for double binds on each of your axis.

a guide to controls can be seen here

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It looks like you are using gamine avionics and game flight mode.

Ensure you are using game controls also.

If you un-tick game avionics and games flight mode you will need to use the sim controls.

Also check for double binds on each of your axis.

a guide to controls can be seen here

The Problem is only in this Training Mission.

In other Missions and Trainings its all Fine

The problem with this mission has been reported on in other threads already. You are not alone!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

• 4 weeks later...