Just to let you know.. :)

• ED Team

Hey guys.

Happy new year btw!

And yes, we're now in 2008, and where's speed 2?? Didn't i promise to release that in 2007? :huh:

Well, real-life comes first, in the end. So i've been busy working and just hanging with friends. :)

Also, i'll be getting a 8800GT Card soon, from a good contact ;)

Looking forward to that, obviously..

I've also been contacted and asked if i wanted to create a movie, and getting paid for it, and i'm definetly looking forward to that "job" :)

My current project is another "Teaser" for speed 2. Reason for this is because i found a great soundtrack that is ment for trailers. So i had to give it a shot. And obviously, im trying to throw in stuff that has never been seen in a lockon movie. Whether i succeed or not, time will tell.

Well, i just wanted to let you know. I'm still around, and i have not given up on making movies.

You can expect more Black Shark movies in the future, as well as other goodies for future products ;)

Again, happy new year people. :)

Also, i'll be getting a 8800GT Card soon, from a good contact ;)

Looking forward to that, obviously...

Shhht... don't tell him about the shadow bug that pests 8800 series... maybe this way ED will try to fix what nVidia don't care to fix just to make posible new movies for Black Shark.

:D:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Shhht... don't tell him about the shadow bug that pests 8800 series... maybe this way ED will try to fix what nVidia don't care to fix just to make posible new movies for Black Shark.

BS will be DX9 while LOFC is DX8. The problem may not exist in BS because of different shaders.

Q: Will DCS: Black Shark be Vista-compatible and take advantage of multi-core processors?

A: The initial release of DCS will use a heavily modified version of our TFCSE simulation engine that will run Windows XP SP2 and Vista equally well using either DirectX 9 or DirectX 10. However, DCS versions based on the TFCSE engine will not take advantage of DirectX 10 unique features or multi-core processors. We plan however to provide such features in our new simulation engine that is currently in development for later versions of DCS.

That doesn't sound like it will be DX8. On what do you base your statement?

Happy new year GA!

I've also been contacted and asked if i wanted to create a movie, and getting paid for it, and i'm definetly looking forward to that "job" :)

Real life movie or a movie based on a game engine?

You can expect more Black Shark movies in the future, as well as other goodies for future products ;)

Sounds great, looking forward to it!:thumbup:

Will be cool to have all these detailed vehicles and aircrafts in a combat movie...

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals