New StreamDeck Plugin

7 hours ago, bones1014 said:

Anyone going to be working on a Mirage F1 profile? emoji16.png

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Here is what I have so far. Looking forward to seeing what people can build from it. Resources and more pics in the thread below.

MF1_pic01.jpg

Edited by Bailey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Here is what I have so far. Looking forward to seeing what people can build from it. 

You are the man !!!!!! great work as always.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700K CPU @ 3.80GHz, 3792 Mhz, 64Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090,

CONTROLS: VPC Rotor TCS Base, VPC Hawk-60 Collective Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base, VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime [R], Thrustmaster Warthog – Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR - Pendular Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Alpha Flight Control (For Anubis C-130 Hercules), Meta Quest Pro.

SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11,

Hello,

How do you get text and raw data on the same button? I would like to label the raw data of my Left RPM and Right RPM and I am using the DCS interface momentary button/display(text).

thanks for the help

J

fsedfsd.JPG

3 hours ago, Dos said:

Hello,

How do you get text and raw data on the same button? I would like to label the raw data of my Left RPM and Right RPM and I am using the DCS interface momentary button/display(text).

thanks for the help

J

fsedfsd.JPG

You’ll have to modify the lua file itself and construct a string that combines your text and the number. You can look in many of the recent luas in the ExportScript Library (link in signature) for examples. 

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

You’ll have to modify the lua file itself and construct a string that combines your text and the number. You can look in many of the recent luas in the ExportScript Library (link in signature) for examples. 

An alternative is to create a custom icon that includes the text and any graphical elements you might want displayed with any variable data.  I've used both approaches, depending on what I wanted to do.

First off, fantastic plugin well done that man 🙂

I'm adding some buttons for a KA-50, most have been fine with watching the videos, but I'm a little stuck on buttons like auto hover. I can't find any button/device ID for it and can't assign a standard alt+L. I've fudged it at the moment with having a state change button to show when it's active and a normal button to send the alt+L

Is there a way of adding a single button to do state change and send the command for auto hover on the ka-50?

Thanks and appologies if I'm just missing something.

37 minutes ago, bones1014 said:

The ID's aren't populating for the F1 as they should be. Any idea why? All the other modules are still working. I have an export file in the correct folder and Bailey's brilliant profile is working but I can't add to it.

I am having the same issue. I think it's because it's a module with multiple versions, requiring a different method of implementation on DCS-Interface. 

Look at the F1 wiki in the Library. The first section teaches step by step how to make a Tile. 

9 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I am having the same issue. I think it's because it's a module with multiple versions, requiring a different method of implementation on DCS-Interface. 

Look at the F1 wiki in the Library. The first section teaches step by step how to make a Tile. 

That's what I was going to start doing. Searching through the lua for the numbers.

7 hours ago, Dos said:

Thank you both for the reply. @Smashy can you share one custom icon? 

here's one I did for the Mustang flap position.  Not exactly authentic or realistic, but in my non-VR cockpit, it's hard to tell flap lever position.

Mustang flaps.png

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bones1014 said:

Not all the functions are in there yet. For example the battery switch is not in the clickabledata_common_F1C.lua

Read this: https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts/wiki/Mirage-F1
It is in a different file.

Here is the lua file for reference.
https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts/blob/master/Scripts/DCS-ExportScript/ExportsModules/Mirage-F1CE.lua

7 hours ago, Bailey said:

Found it in this file
\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Cockpit\Common\clickabledata_common.lua

23 hours ago, Rikk said:

First off, fantastic plugin well done that man 🙂

I'm adding some buttons for a KA-50, most have been fine with watching the videos, but I'm a little stuck on buttons like auto hover. I can't find any button/device ID for it and can't assign a standard alt+L. I've fudged it at the moment with having a state change button to show when it's active and a normal button to send the alt+L

Is there a way of adding a single button to do state change and send the command for auto hover on the ka-50?

Thanks and appologies if I'm just missing something.

Nope, you aren't missing anything. There's no arg button so it can't be "pressed" by DCS-Interface. 

• Like 1

I need help with the Mirage 2000, I cant seem to get the text from the PCA and weapon selector to show, for the PCA I found the ID values from 2010 to 2019 and none work.

Was able to make it work the FA18 UFC display but not the Mirage.

image.png

Edited by Pekins

2 hours ago, Pekins said:

I need help with the Mirage 2000, I cant seem to get the text from the PCA and weapon selector to show, for the PCA I found the ID values from 2010 to 2019 and none work.

Was able to make it work the FA18 UFC display but not the Mirage.

image.png

Here you go: 

Hi

Would it be possible to output the fuel reading from the AH-64?

I see this in the module .lua file

-- Engine Info
  local engineInfo = LoGetEngineInfo()
  local lEngineRPMleft = engineInfo.RPM.left -- ENG1 RPM %
  local lEngineRPMright = engineInfo.RPM.right -- ENG2 RPM %
  local lEngineFuelInternal = engineInfo.fuel_internal -- 1 = full. 0 = empty. Includes external tanks for FF aircraft
  local lEngineFuelExternal = engineInfo.fuel_external -- TANK2 (EXT) (KG) -- does not seem to work for FF modules
  local lEngineFuelTotal = lEngineFuelInternal + lEngineFuelExternal
  local lEngineTempLeft = engineInfo.Temperature.left -- ENG1 EGT ºC. May get odd numbers
  local lEngineTempRight = engineInfo.Temperature.right -- ENG2 EGT ºC. May get odd numbers    

local lFuelConsumptionLeft =  engineInfo.FuelConsumption.left -- {left ,right},kg per sec
  local lFuelConsumptionRight =  engineInfo.FuelConsumption.right -- {left ,right},kg per sec
  local lFuelConsumptionTotal =  lFuelConsumptionLeft + lFuelConsumptionRight -- total,kg per sec
  local lHydraulicPressureLeft =  engineInfo.HydraulicPressure.left -- {left ,right},kg per square centimeter
  local lHydraulicPressureRight =  engineInfo.HydraulicPressure.right -- {left ,right},kg per square centimeter

But I don't know what to do with it.

I use the export script for iKarus, so for example in the F18 i can use the parameter 2008 so iKarus inputs the fuel reading from 

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2008, ExportScript.Tools.DisplayFormat(lEngineFuelClock.txt_FUEL_UP, 6)) -- up Fuel

Any help much appreciated.

16 hours ago, jonsky7 said:

Hi

Would it be possible to output the fuel reading from the AH-64?

I see this in the module .lua file

-- Engine Info
  local engineInfo = LoGetEngineInfo()
  local lEngineRPMleft = engineInfo.RPM.left -- ENG1 RPM %
  local lEngineRPMright = engineInfo.RPM.right -- ENG2 RPM %
  local lEngineFuelInternal = engineInfo.fuel_internal -- 1 = full. 0 = empty. Includes external tanks for FF aircraft
  local lEngineFuelExternal = engineInfo.fuel_external -- TANK2 (EXT) (KG) -- does not seem to work for FF modules
  local lEngineFuelTotal = lEngineFuelInternal + lEngineFuelExternal
  local lEngineTempLeft = engineInfo.Temperature.left -- ENG1 EGT ºC. May get odd numbers
  local lEngineTempRight = engineInfo.Temperature.right -- ENG2 EGT ºC. May get odd numbers    

local lFuelConsumptionLeft =  engineInfo.FuelConsumption.left -- {left ,right},kg per sec
  local lFuelConsumptionRight =  engineInfo.FuelConsumption.right -- {left ,right},kg per sec
  local lFuelConsumptionTotal =  lFuelConsumptionLeft + lFuelConsumptionRight -- total,kg per sec
  local lHydraulicPressureLeft =  engineInfo.HydraulicPressure.left -- {left ,right},kg per square centimeter
  local lHydraulicPressureRight =  engineInfo.HydraulicPressure.right -- {left ,right},kg per square centimeter

But I don't know what to do with it.

I use the export script for iKarus, so for example in the F18 i can use the parameter 2008 so iKarus inputs the fuel reading from 

ExportScript.Tools.SendData(2008, ExportScript.Tools.DisplayFormat(lEngineFuelClock.txt_FUEL_UP, 6)) -- up Fuel

Any help much appreciated.

Try exporting one of the values that follow `local` to its own export number. Try many.

On 7/27/2022 at 5:52 PM, jonsky7 said:

Thanks, but I don't know how to do that 😭

edit: think I got it

Yahoo! Would you like to share how?