Actual carrier module

jorgesoo

That is incorrect.

The free version of DCS world already includes the aircraft carriers Admiral Kuznetsov, USS Carl Vinson, USS John C Stennis, and USS Tarawa. These ships are part of the mission design elements, no paid modules are required to use them. Neither the F/A-18C or the Su-33 are required.

That is incorrect.

The free version of DCS world already includes the aircraft carriers Admiral Kuznetsov, USS Carl Vinson, USS John C Stennis, and USS Tarawa. These ships are part of the mission design elements, no paid modules are required to use them. Neither the F/A-18C or the Su-33 are required.

Not in my case.- I have the free 2.55 versión dowloaded from de DCS World website, and only have a SU25 and a P51, with the Caucassus theatre, nothing else.

Perhaps there is a diferent Steam versión

Not in my case.- I have the free 2.55 versión dowloaded from de DCS World website, and only have a SU25 and a P51, with the Caucassus theatre, nothing else.

The existing aircraft carriers are not modules. They are added to missions in the mission editor under ships.

you have the free aircraft, you will need to buy a modern jet or heli and look to learn the Editor that's where all the goodies are hiding.

No difference in the Steam version.

Aircraft carriers are included in the game. If you only have SU25T and P51T then you don't have mission which include carriers. But like mentioned, the carriers are available in the mission editor already.

The payable (not released yet) carrier module will focus on deck crew and deck operations, it's not the carrier itself, you already have those.

To perform "true" carrier ops you need F-18, F-14 or the SU33 module.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

The cheapest and easiest carrier route is to get the SU-33, a simplified plane for much less cost, and use it with the Russian carrier that comes included with DCS World.

And don't overlook the included SU-25T that comes with DCS World. It's a ton of fun. It's fast, has easy yet fancy weapons systems, and deals out a holy whack of punishment.

Watch some Grim Reapers tutorial videos about it, or anything else DCS, on Youtube. (Grim Reapers videos are a great and essential DCS resource!)

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!