CCIP Bombing Issue

Ralphk

Hey Folks,

I am playing mission 6 of the thunder campain and i am loaded with high drag bombs, i get in the target area, in NAV mode to conduct ccip bombing, weapons switch is in plan bomb separation is 20 meters, i am between 100 and 150 meters i trigger unsafe and the hud doesnt change from nav mode to weapon solution HUD... is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? QFE is set properly.

Symbology should change regardless of speed, it's just that if you're slow the CCIP points are below the aircraft's nose.

Are you 100% sure you're in PLAN mode, and are you carrying any other a2g ordnance? Those are the only two things I think might be messing things up. QFE will not affect whether the HUD symbology changes or not.

I haven´t flew mission six of thunder campaign, but I flew just now with high drag boms in Plan mode and in Nav mode and it worked just fine. I tried to set the weaponselector in RR mode and in both Nav and Anf mode the HUD didn´t change from Nav mode but you wrote that you hade the weapon selector in Plan mode so I guess it´s a bug in the campaign. Have you tried to make your own mission, does it behave the same way like in the campaign mission??