Type 200 launch

FoxTrotAlpha691

Type 200A is a high drag bomb. So, best to release with high speed low altitude CCIP pass.

But the bomb prameter is still under tweaking, currently high speed low altitude CCIP pass may not able to activate its rocket motor in time, so 1000-1500ft CCRP pass with large release interval could be used.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

CCIP has been hit and miss for me. The drag is so high that you need to dive almost straight down to see the impact point. I've been most successful with using the TGP to select the runway as a target and using auto. Honestly I think using dumb bombs with CCIP is easier, you just cant get as many big ones per station.

CCIP has been hit and miss for me. The drag is so high that you need to dive almost straight down to see the impact point. I've been most successful with using the TGP to select the runway as a target and using auto. Honestly I think using dumb bombs with CCIP is easier, you just cant get as many big ones per station.

No, do not dive, just ingress with low altitude and high speed(ie. 500ft 550kt), align with the runway, release all the bomb on the pass and get the hell out of there before getting shot down.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

I did some trial runs using the runway bombs. I found 500ft is too low for the rockets to do their job. I did a few runs at 1000ft, 1500ft, 2000ft and 2500ft. All in auto mode using the targeting pod to mark the first release mode for all 4 bombs to drop 700ft apart. I found the 2000ft drop let the chit open and slow the bomb to a vertical angle and then the rockets boosted all the way extinguishing the motor just before impact. 500ft the rocket hardly kicks in before impact