[ED ISSUE] Mirage 2000 Antenna Elevation BUG + TDC innacuracy in PPI

Goose12

• 5 months later...

I'm tracking this one now guys, can someone help talk me through what theyre doing to replicate this? I'm having issues trying to get it to happen under normal combat conditions. Perhaps it was fixed in the latest patch? Again trk files as well please.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 1 month later...

Just for an update, this has been determined as an ED issue. All the evidence and information has been passed along to the ED team. Hopefully they can determine the issue causing this and rectify it. Moving to resolved underr ED ISSUE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• 2 years later...
26 minutes ago, dock999 said:

I can not find the key -binding option of radar antenna elevation ... does the option in M2000c still exist or it has been changed to something else?

Yes (it was the axis mapping that was removed), you'll find it under HOTAS as

• "Radar Antenna DOWN"
and
• "Radar Antenna UP"

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080