What is the state of the Jeff?

Viking 1-1

Hey guys,

I was only digging into western jets, but damn, this JF 17 looks very nice! I was watching some YouTube videos and it seems that this module is pretty well done.

My last purchase was the Viper, and we all know how this release went and in which state the Viper is even at this moment. So I was wondering how the Jeff is doing and if it is a viable purchase for me, that I can use for my biggest interests SEAD and strike.

Thanks.

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

I love the Jeff, and its best feature are its developers: very present on the forum and quick to fix bugs (instead of ignoring them, like other developers do). The aircraft is very complete and has a whole array of different weapons.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

It’s marvelous. As Rudel already said, the developers are a great bunch of guys. You can make use of the free 1 week trial of the JF-17 to get an idea.

I will certainly do if the Thunder will be taking part in this "Free for all" event. Not sure though if it does. Tomcat for example can't be tested for free...

Edit: Just read the news here. One week is fine for me. So I know what i will be downloading tomorrow....

Edited by Viking 1-1

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

It's the best air to ground module in dcs at the moment. It can carry the equivalent of 32 laser guided short range mavericks(absurd. A10C should just retire). It has the 150km+ TV guided cruise missiles which let you hit things halfway across the map. It has OP active puck cluster JSOWs that can wipe whole tank platoons from 20 miles away. It has a stupidly easy waypoint/target management system that makes setting up and using these weapons ridiculously accurate and easy. It also has an amazing datalink that let's you control when to fight and when to run. You will only die when you choose to let enemy get too close. These are just some of the features that I like to use atm. There are many more. It also has a tape player like the tomcats.