your flight is delayed to start

av8r13

Ok.

Try this :

1 Start mission, join slot.

Get message start delayed.

2 back out to slot selection, back out of the slot by clicking on it so your name is gone

3 Join that EXACT same slot again

And start mission

It might take two or three attempts but it usually works. Its what we do with our squad nights and carriers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

I had this issue some time ago spawning on Stennis - like Breaklight said choosing another slot then trying again did solved because :

- the first time the spawn occures on the place choosed for the slot in mission editor (unavailable / delay because a static was interferring)

- the second time the spawn occures on an automatically defined place - in my case not interferring with a static plane.

Remove or relocate the static plane did solve everything (no delay for first slot choice).

If you have no luck trying several times to spawn the slot, it is I think because static planes are blocking all possibility to spawn (or interferring at least).

I'm also wondering if the talk about the latest update which includes some stuff for the upcoming super carrier mod, might be playing a role here.

Abd, do you mind sharing the miz file?

If i can have a look at it, i might be able to help a bit more

Well i just had a quick look and had the following :

Noticed that theres a mix of client and player slots, whilst the miz file has a server script?

So i changed the player slots to client.

The statics are on the spawn area's but the ramps should be free but for two ai flights.

I removed the two ai flights.

When starting from mission editor or as single player mission i get the same problem as you, and the workaround as suggested does'nt work.

When i start it as a personal server, then it works using the sorkaround...

I'll have a better look at it tonight.

Why this? No idea...

• 3 weeks later...

i have same issue with some campaign i've downloaded few months ago. With last update in some mission appear this error. I can take off from carrier but when my gear left the deck it appear. My AI mate don't leave the ramp.

anyone find a solution? do we have to wait for the next update?

DCS 2.5.6 Open Beta - F-18C, F-14B, F-16C, Av-8b, A-10C, Uh-1h, SA-342, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50 Modules

Persian Gulf Map, Nevada Training Map

ALIENWARE AREA-51 INTEL

Intel I9-9940X - Nvidia 2080Ti 11Gb - 32GB RAM - 4TB SSD

Oculus Rift S - FULL VIRPIL SETUP: T50CM2 throttle, T50cm2 Base and Grip, ACE2 Rudder

• 1 year later...

I dont know whether this is still an issue for you - however I had the same thing occur and realised that when you set the start time the figure after the forward slash /  must be set to zero - otherwise you are setting a start time to a waypoint not the start point. Cheers Digger 1