Lock on + vista

RvEPaploo

still have got some bug,

for example when i left game sometime game dont close properly, and i have to ctrl alt supr to say Lock on shut up, any clue, ty by advance.

I still get the same thing in Vista 64 bit if I don't fly in Lock on before exiting.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is but one solution to all vista problems: XP

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

i was under Xp all was GOOD but i changed my system to much more performance one, priblem is it come with this vista stuff :(

So you have allready tried to run it as XP over Vista?

I have no issues what so ever running on Vista ...when I use XP compability mode.

Iam going to install Vista Ultimate 32bit, and FC. Few times ago I tried FC on Vista, but framerates drop about 50%, but I think it was my faul.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

still have got some bug,

for example when i left game sometime game dont close properly, and i have to ctrl alt supr to say Lock on shut up, any clue, ty by advance.

The locking up thing when closing is common. I dont believe there is a fix yet.

It's not mistake of Vista don't blame it. Unfortunatelly ED don't interest to update Flaming Cliffs for Vista and make it compatible. There is a lot of issues about Vista and Flaming Cliffs, Paploo's problem is just one of them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

my sound is ****ed up with vista, we solve it in installing ALCHEMY sound blaster softawre, who run any apllication with 3d and nice soundeffect, so it basicly override vista BUT and i ve got tearing pROblem too, but may be it is only 8800gtx trouble with lock on http://www.nhancer.com/?dat=d_enhancements#VSync

Your not the only one with tearing problems.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27964

tried using nhancer too, no result. (169.02 Video Driver)

retro.

Intel Core2Duo E6850|Zalman 9700LED|Gigabyte P35 DS3P|Inno3D 8800GT|OCZ 2x1gb DDR2 800 (4.4.4.12)|Creative X-Fi|WD 320 gb SATA2|Samsung 226BW 22" LCD|SilverStone ST60F 600w|Saitek X52|Windows XP SP2

I have sound issues and I can not keep my key binding after I close out the program. The sound issue is that the position will not stay when I shut the program off. I have Vista Premium 32 FC 1.12b. Any idea of what needs to be change would be helpful. I have removed and reinstalled the game several time everytime same results and it is with xp compatibly selected.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

I did get the key binding issue fixed and where I can adjust the sound by going into the properity file and changing the security to user and admin now it allows me to modify the file. This make me smile.

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw