Temperature In Siberia

TorwaK

believe me that 40 degrees below zero in Siberia is much more easier to deal with than 25 for ex. in Moscow - the point is that there is a continental climatic zone there and the air is pretty dry.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

I had yesterday -10 in Poland and I was almost frooozen. Brrrr. Fast near to heater :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

believe me that 40 degrees below zero in Siberia is much more easier to deal with than 25 for ex. in Moscow - the point is that there is a continental climatic zone there and the air is pretty dry.

Thanks for information but I've doubt about it... last night after return from shopping I didn't feel my face for 15 minutes. Even small wind is enough to kill you with that cold.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

• 2 weeks later...

Im living in west siberia. a week ago we had temperature about -30 degrees that was cold for europeans, or americans , but for us, who living here, that was not so extremly. its almoust normal temperature for my region at this time. Today its only -15, and now im gonna walk with my dog :)

P.s. sorry for my english i guess its not perfect;)

• Like 2

ДА! Я-тролль, пират, неформал и вообще плохой человек! Ну и чего вы при всем при этом от меня вообще хотите?

=RAF=Ru$$ian

Лучший способ уйти от ракеты-не дать ее по себе пустить. // Не уверен-не стреляй.

-30C with no winds is no problem but -15C with winds is going to freeze your ass.

(Of course, you should cover yourself properly in both scenarios)

Holy true! It could be even -30 but without any wind you won't feel it at -30 but as higher temperature... Sometimes in Poland was -5 but was also strong wind and it frozen our ass ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ