In STT, attack page displays data link target

EcceHomo

I have information to prove that other data link targets can be displayed under STT. Because of 1.16, I will not give information. Will this feature be added to the game in the future? In ACM, the data link target will show that this is a good start.

IIRC this was indeed implemented until around the time that TWS was introduced, I think. MSI got a little messed up after that.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• 2 weeks later...
I have information to prove that other data link targets can be displayed under STT. Because of 1.16, I will not give information. Will this feature be added to the game in the future? In ACM, the data link target will show that this is a good start.

To be clear: Do you mean that, while you are tracking a particular target in STT with your scope, other datalink aircraft should be showing up in the surrounding area of the scope (not locked, but like MSI feature) in addition to the STT contact I'm tracking?

THanks.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

• 4 weeks later...
To be clear: Do you mean that, while you are tracking a particular target in STT with your scope, other datalink aircraft should be showing up in the surrounding area of the scope (not locked, but like MSI feature) in addition to the STT contact I'm tracking?

THanks.

I think that's what OP is talking about. Donated contacts will show up as donor HAFUs. Very useful for maintaining situational awareness during STT.

Also, bump. Any word on this?

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro