Status

Ranger79

TO ALL:

I started a new job (different facility) in the same corporation I have worked for the past 10 years last summer. Due to the new position and requirements I had a conflict of interest with my small business supporting ED / DCS. I had a wonderful time working with ED / DCS, and believe me OPF was my baby for along time. I have offered every file (missions, documents, etc) of the campaign to the team, however they have no one to update on a continual basis. I would love for the campaign and files to be unlocked so people can play and also play it in MP how it was suppose to be played! Anyone on the DCS/ED team need the files, please get ahold of me.

Ranger79

Thanks for telling us about your situation, I played OPF a long while ago and even tough I didn’t get to finish it (because I never did fully learn the A-10C ) I did enjoy it a great deal.

Wish you all the best on your new career path and take care on these hard epidemic times.

:thumbup:

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thank you very much for the update.

Have you thought about uploading them in the user files section? It's a pity that ED doesn't want to update it on a continual basis because from what I've read it's one of the best campaigns for the A-10. But maybe that way someone from the community could take care of it?

Sincerely,

Bonzo :pilotfly:

It's not that easy, it's upto ED/DCS

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

This campaign is so good. I'm only half way into it and nothing else besides Enemy Within has made DCS so engrossing and fun for me. It really showcases the potential of DCS. I made a separate 2.5.5 install specifically for this campaign, and I'm very glad I did.

ED should jump all over this and come up with a deal to incorporate it into the module itself - the way Heatblur did with the AJS-37 16-2 Red Flag campaign. It will be a missed opportunity of massive proportions should this campaign fall out of the game.

Anyway, Ranger79, congratulations on a fantastic piece of work, and on the new job. Thanks much for this wonderful sim experience.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

• 3 weeks later...

It would be so cool if this campaign could be unlocked, so one can edit it for coop purposes, to be able to enjoy this campaign together with a human wingman :)

It's a shame that DCS doesn't allow coop for payware campaigns :(

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I bought this campaign a few years ago and have never played it. However I am now learning the hog again and plan on playing OPF soon.

Can someone confirm which version of DCS will run this campaign best so I can roll back / install a separate version of DCS for this campaign alone?

DCS/ED and I have been in contact, I believe the files will be unlocked very shortly. Once unlocked I don't mind editing or assisting with any broken missions or converting for coop which will be awesome.

If ED wants us to continue supporting campaigns they will either continue to update this or unlock it.

Thanks for your work Ranger, I am glad I got the chance to play the campaign. :)

Thank you for the kinds words, good news coming soon!

DCS/ED and I have been in contact, I believe the files will be unlocked very shortly. Once unlocked I don't mind editing or assisting with any broken missions or converting for coop which will be awesome.

Awesome, I'm really looking forward to replay the campaign with friends in coop! :thumbup:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
When the files are open to everyone I will definately troubleshoot and fix, and make a coop version.

Oh, that's really great to hear! I would have tried to do it myself, but as I have no overview over your triggers and how you have set them up, it would have been a bit troublesome for me to do so.

I would be really happy if you make a coop version available :joystick:

I already own the campaign, but I will see if I can get some of my wingmen to buy the campaign as well before it (hopefully) gets unblocked :)

Edit: Well, I just noticed it's not for sale anymore.

Edited by QuiGon

Tornado3 small.jpg

When the files are open to everyone I will definately troubleshoot and fix, and make a coop version.

Thank you Ranger79, so glad that this campaign won't be "dead". Do you accept donations btw?

Все написанное выше является моим оценочным суждением

Everything written above reflects my personal opinion

Занимаюсь "активной пропагандой Американцев на данном форуме" © Flanker

• 3 weeks later...
Missions available in user files section! Let me know of any bugs and we will squash them out!

Awesome! Do you still intent to do a coop conversion of the campaign? :)

Otherwise I would try to do it myself :book:

Tornado3 small.jpg