M-2000c on BlueFlag

shomke

Hello folk.

Does anyone successfuly fly the Mirage on Blueflag, or is it worthless because of no Fox3 and datalink?

I am enjoying the single player Campaign, but I plan to move toward Multi soon.

Blueflag servers look very interesting, but I am afraid I need to go for a more modern bird first (I would kill for a M2000-5...).

I have a bit of experience with BMS so the F-16 is an option.

Cheers,

F-16C, M2000C, Persian Gulf

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 5700 XT, 32GB ram, Odyssey HMD+, Home-made TrackHat, X56 Hotas.

The M2000C has pretty good high altitude performance, which is why some use it to take down the enemy AWACS over enemy territory and got quite good at doing so.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks, that's interesting :)

I also found the "unoficial user manual". It is maybe not up to date, but I can see that there is some weapon restrictions on the Caucasus map. Is that still the case? If Fox3 are banned, then the M2000 becomes indeed much more competitive...

Edited by shomke

F-16C, M2000C, Persian Gulf

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 5700 XT, 32GB ram, Odyssey HMD+, Home-made TrackHat, X56 Hotas.

you better check with the rules on buddyspike's discord:

https://discord.gg/4RXRec

that there is some weapon restrictions on the Caucasus map. Is that still the case? If Fox3 are banned, then the M2000 becomes indeed much more competitive...

indeed Caucasus scenario always was limited to Fox1s only until this week - new modern scenario has been introduced (with Fox3s) along with the old one, they're both running separately

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello folk.

Does anyone successfuly fly the Mirage on Blueflag, or is it worthless because of no Fox3 and datalink?

I am enjoying the single player Campaign, but I plan to move toward Multi soon.

Blueflag servers look very interesting, but I am afraid I need to go for a more modern bird first (I would kill for a M2000-5...).

I have a bit of experience with BMS so the F-16 is an option.

Cheers,

Isn't the 2000-5 to be done ?! I remember I read on the forums something about the 2000-5 being developped for l'Armée de l'Air with possibilities to appear on DCS ;)

John "Kalon" H.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

Isn't the 2000-5 to be done ?! I remember I read on the forums something about the 2000-5 being developped for l'Armée de l'Air with possibilities to appear on DCS ;)

John "Kalon" H.

Yes, AdA would be interested, but don't hold your breath :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to see a public -5F. But AdA is more than careful when talking about MICA performance. I don't know if it is still the case, but when MICA entered in service, for simulated BVR with allies AdA was computing kill results alone without saying anything on the missile.

Talon Karde

Du Talon de qualité, élevé au grain et en plein air, entièrement livré en kit.

Mauvais pilote:joystick: sur DCS: F-14B, DCS: F/A-18C et DCS: Mirage 2000C :wub:

-= In Ctrl + E + E + E we trust =-

Blog Takarde Gaming

Envie de tester Shadow de Blade? Tiens, un code de parrainage : ARNJB3VB

You can survive and compete with the Mirage online. But you have to anticipate long fox3's and learn to notch in servers where they dominate. Speed and altitude are your best friends but make sure they are at the higher end at the same time. Being just high but slow isn't going to help much. Also, the 530 has an excellent behavior up high. The endurance is another strong side of our baguette so she's all there for you to enjoy online ;)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

TAW_Saviour holds the first place on AA-Streaks (Air-to-air kills without dieing or disconnect) and he did that in a mirage flying high and fast and screaming down in his enemies, afaik. Some time and many patches have passed since then, but the mirage is still capable to do this......

I hope to see a public -5F. But AdA is more than careful when talking about MICA performance. I don't know if it is still the case, but when MICA entered in service, for simulated BVR with allies AdA was computing kill results alone without saying anything on the missile.

There's no such things as a "public -5F" regarding the Mirage. If Razbam and the Armée de l'Air find a common ground and Razbam can deliver the aircraft in a reasonable time frame, the plane the AA will get will be the same we'll fly.

The goal is to make good use of our community to fund the -5F development, so they can save money on a new training platform.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ