Gazelle Combat: Normandy

Scarecrow84

Thanks! I've had a blast with the L version. I couldn't get my game audio to record, it would have been better with that 20mm cannon. What a sound.

Yes, I wish we had a heli server set up in Normandy. Its an amazing map down at treetop level.

You should check out that drummer's channel...Only for those with discerning tastes, apparently...LOL

The worst part of the FM is how it reacts to pilot input.

Much of the flying in the video can be done by the behemoth that is the Mi-8. You just need more room and need to be a bit more careful.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

I made a video of some Gaz-L combat in Normandy...You guys like heavy music, right?

nice video wish there were mission for this map

nice video wish there were mission for this map

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

• 3 weeks later...

Gazelle + Normandy map = insane amounts of fun

I have the Hermes parked in the English Channel to fly the Gazelle and Huey off

---------------------------------------------------------

PC specs:- Intel 386DX, 2mb memory, onboard graphics, 14" 640x480 monitor

Modules owned:- Bachem Natter, Cessna 150, Project Pluto, Sopwith Snipe

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to bump this obscure lil thread here...in case anyone ends up forgetting how much fun Polychop has given some of us.  Im as bummed as anyone about not hearing anything for a while on the Kiowa - I love LIGHT military helis - but these guys took on an extreme challenge in their goals and have the same passion as their customers.  Just wanted to say. 

• Like 1