Carrier HYPE.

Bloodhound57

Ok guys,

We said what we had to say and ED knows where the community stands with the Super Carrier delay.....lets put that behind us and look forward to the module.

What is everyone looking forward to the most?

Steve

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I think I'm looking forward to the ground crew. Rewatching Top Gun some of the fun of the intro scene is watching the ground crew go through their insanely dangerous ballet. Also, watching them dance after a Tomcat takes off.

Also, does anyone remember F-14 Tomcat for the Atari VCS? At the beginning of a mission the stick-figure ground crew would turn their finger for you to increase the throttle. That was fun times. (Weirdly, my memory of playing it comes from when I was in a mental hospital in October 1990 during the early morning while preparing for a sleep-study my doctor had ordered.)

Edited by panton41

Windows 10 64-bit | Ryzen 9 3900X 4.00GHz (OC) | Asus Strix B450-F | 64GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | two Asus GeForce 1070 Founders Edition (second card used for CUDA only) | two Silicon Power 1TB NVMe in RAID-0 | Samsung 32" 1440p Monitor | two ASUS 23" 1080p monitors | ASUS Mixed Reality VR | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind

A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Harrier (N/A) | F/A-18C Hornet | F-16C Viper | F-14B Tomcat | UH-1H Huey | P-51D Mustang | F-86F Saber | Persian Gulf | NTTR

Its going to be cool to have a living environment. Tomcats and Hornets. S-3's and E-2's launching and recovering.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

But, what I need to know, is whether there's going to be a way to play shirtless beach volleyball in multiplayer. It's important to immersion.

Windows 10 64-bit | Ryzen 9 3900X 4.00GHz (OC) | Asus Strix B450-F | 64GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | two Asus GeForce 1070 Founders Edition (second card used for CUDA only) | two Silicon Power 1TB NVMe in RAID-0 | Samsung 32" 1440p Monitor | two ASUS 23" 1080p monitors | ASUS Mixed Reality VR | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind

A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Harrier (N/A) | F/A-18C Hornet | F-16C Viper | F-14B Tomcat | UH-1H Huey | P-51D Mustang | F-86F Saber | Persian Gulf | NTTR

Im looking forward to all the bitches and whining about how they rushed it to EA with lots of incomplete features and bugs.

That said, Im eager to see if it totally kills my fps :)

Edited by Mr. Big.”Biggs”

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Looking at your PC specs in your signature, if it kills YOUR frames, we all are screwed.

Night lighting!

Especially the never mentioned but desperately required "Christmas tree" option, where the carrier is lit up like it's ready to party and visible from miles.

Eye candy... give it to me! smoke.gif

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Looking at your PC specs in your signature, if it kills YOUR frames, we all are screwed.

I fully concede that it could be operator error. Still, I still find myself anxious to get my hands on a 30xx nvida card and maybe catch a break from some DCS coding upgrades. In all honesty. 2.55 ran flawlessly and at pretty high settings. Imho the limitation was resolution of the index. In 2.56 in MP its the Double vision of MSA and stuttering around other aircraft. While playable, just no fun.

Some day!!

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

The soothing voice of the LSO as I glide gracefully into the boat’s bum.

ROG Z690 Hero ● i9-12900K 5.5GHz ● Giggy RTX 3090 OC ● 32GB 4800MHz ● Firecuda M.2s ● Reverb G2 ● Win11Pro //// A10CII ● AH64D ● AJS37 ● AV8BNA ● C101 ● CEII ● F16C ● F5EII ● F86F ● FA18C ● FC3 ● I16 ● KA50 ● M2000C ● MI8 ● P47D ● SA342 ● SPIT ● UH1H ● Y52

I only speculating because in the pre-release video (5 months ago) you could see a E-2 taxiing to the CAT.

I am looking forward to 9am cleaning stations, fod walks, man overboard drills, and the stinky feet of the guy in the rack above me tickling my nose as he tries to climb into his rack at 3am.

And GQ, and postponed port calls, and no hot water, and...

And GQ, and postponed port calls, and no hot water, and...

Port and starboard 6x6 in port, not sleeping for a week because you're doing maintenance when you're not on watch, putting a rubber snake on the light fixture the CMC checks when he walks into berthing, listening to the XO explain how it's not possible to operate a reactor safely if you're wearing white socks, brushing your teeth with make-up water in 2SAR because the distilling plant is down again (make up water is so pure it will make you sick and tastes horrible, but better than nothing), telling the top siders they have to reduce fresh water usage when we're dumping fresh water into the bilge because all the pot water tanks are full...the list is endless.

Deck crew is probably what I want to see the most. At least until they become annoying, because an empty deck is easier to navigate and I'm only on the carrier to get off it...at least until I land.

Getting an LSO score, because right now I do traps in a vacuum and I really don't know how I'm doing.

Tomcats and Hornets. S-3's and E-2's launching and recovering.

Funny you say this like it's gonna be something new. We have this already.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Funny you say this like it's gonna be something new. We have this already.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I thought it was implied because we are talking about the "new" module and features.

S-3's and E-2's being guided to the CATS by the animated deck crew.

Sorry,

Steve

Ok guys,

We said what we had to say and ED knows where the community stands with the Super Carrier delay.....lets put that behind us and look forward to the module.

What is everyone looking forward to the most?

Steve

Spawning 14 pilots at once and night lighting are the biggest features we are waiting for.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR