bonus points

Mouse_99

I have some bonus points left in my account. They expire on June 1st, I want to buy a P-51 while it's on sale, how do I do that, they show only mileage, how can I apply my bonus points?
Just add it to the cart, you can use the miles when you check out.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

• ED Team

Hi

please see the bonus points rules here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/bonus_rules/

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

They need to clarify the mumbo jumbo as they don't specify how to apply the points, and there is no place to apply those Bonus points, there is a coupon box they specifically state not bonus points and on the payment page, there is no place to add the bonus points.

I can't find any way to spend the bonus points. Anyone?

EDIT: Coupon Code isn't working

I would buy JF-17 but none of the bonuses apply. I don't need it in a hurry so I'll wait until these gets sorted.

10% does not apply, it stays the same at 19% with or without the coupon code.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• ED Team
I can't find any way to spend the bonus points. Anyone?

EDIT: Coupon Code isn't working

I would buy JF-17 but none of the bonuses apply. I don't need it in a hurry so I'll wait until these gets sorted.

10% does not apply, it stays the same at 19% with or without the coupon code.

You can only spend the remaining bonuses on products released before August 1, 2019

JF-17 does not participate in the old bonus system.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

You can only spend the remaining bonuses on products released before August 1, 2019

JF-17 does not participate in the old bonus system.

thanks

I do not see how to apply my BONUS POINTS, which are about to expire, to an order...

At EXACTLY what stage in the purchase do I see my bonus points being applied to the purchase price? :helpsmilie:

Thank you.

Edited by lobo**

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/

I have a bunch of bonus points, too. Just bought three new modules, but there was no way to use bonus.... This was a great way to reward us for having bought nearly every module. What a joke.

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

just had an e-mail from ED about Bonus points that I have to spend by next month but I have no idea where I can find them. Any clues ? They certainly like to make things more difficult than they have to be, Jesus ! it's hard enough just to learn to fly these aircraft, lol

A joke indeed... I wanted to buy the Mig 19 with my bonuses, no way...

It was released before August 1, 2019 no?

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Same here. Tried to buy some older planes, but nowhere to use bonus points. It only offers me to spend miles.

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

I have the same problem: bonus points ($25) expiring soon and no apparent way to use them.

I have played around a bit and found the following:

- Bonus points cannot be used on items on sale

- Bonus points cannot be used on new-ish items

Since most items are presently on sale or too new, the options are sadly really limited.

I did, however, eventually find an item which I could purchase using some bonus points (screenshot attached), but the selection is really limited and you can use only limited points per item.

Now I suppose I could pick up all older campaigns but chances are I'm never going to use them. And I'd still be paying real money for them.

Personally I wish ED would just convert bonus points into miles and be done with it.

tmp.thumb.jpg.ca3e143ea1bc4120f1ecf41039a7a78f.jpg

Modules: Bf 109, C-101, CE-II, F-5, Gazelle, Huey, Ka-50, Mi-8, MiG-15, MiG-19, MiG-21, Albatros, Viggen, Mirage 2000, Hornet, Yak-52, FC3

Wouldn't be easier to list all the eligible Modules, Terrains, Campaigns, and Bundles in the email???

And where they will be applied to the purchase.

I can't see any where in the store descriptions under the price the word "Bonus"

Edited by SGT Coyle

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

just had an e-mail from ED about Bonus points that I have to spend by next month but I have no idea where I can find them. Any clues ? They certainly like to make things more difficult than they have to be, Jesus ! it's hard enough just to learn to fly these aircraft, lol
:lol:

A joke indeed... I wanted to buy the Mig 19 with my bonuses, no way...

It was released before August 1, 2019 no?

I´ve tried the harrier, here also no chance.

I have the same problem: bonus points ($25) expiring soon and no apparent way to use them.

I have played around a bit and found the following:

- Bonus points cannot be used on items on sale

- Bonus points cannot be used on new-ish items

Since most items are presently on sale or too new, the options are sadly really limited.

I did, however, eventually find an item which I could purchase using some bonus points (screenshot attached), but the selection is really limited and you can use only limited points per item.

Now I suppose I could pick up all older campaigns but chances are I'm never going to use them. And I'd still be paying real money for them.

Personally I wish ED would just convert bonus points into miles and be done with it.

Wow, you actually found a "module" Congrats!

I already have this campaign, TEW is great, get it :thumbup:

If anyone has an idea for my $ 49 left, just bring it on!

I'm happy when this spook finally has an END.

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

It works only for campaigns, because these are not reduced.

So I bought the Huey Spring 2025 campaign

and immediately destroyed my miles biggrin.gif now i feel relieved!

But $45 left...argue.gif

Nahh... DCS fulfills my childhood dreams, so forget about it!blow.gif

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

Interestingly, the email they just sent me stated that the expiration would be extended if I made a purchase, which I did last week, but really, like everyone else said it’s impossible to spend them anyway. They should just give us a straight up credit for these toward any future purchases.

6700K@4.6 48Gb - 1080Ti Hybrid - Warthog - RIFT

Only 30% of use for Bonus Points. I guess it's way cheaper to buy a module on sale, instead of using Bonus Points.

Regards Intruder

Edited by Intruder_360

Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQL1A| Case: Thermaltake Overseer RX-I | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 80+ GOLD, 1300W| Mobo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | CPU: Intel Core i9 9900KS @5 GHz | CPU-Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Tower Cooler | RAM: 32GB G.Skill F4-4133C17-8GTZR | GPU:NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 OC 24GB |SSD: Samsung SSD 860 M.2 1TB | Keyboard: Logitech G110 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Gaming Devices: Hotas WW Orion 2 Stick&Throttle, Thrustmaster MFD, Pimax Crystal, Stream Deck XL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I haven't found a way to use these points. It's a terrible system, I know it's been replaced with the "ED Miles" but not a way to impress your long term customers, ED.

+1

Callsign   SETUP

The rules are complicated and limiting.

- Can't use Bonus points for anything already on sale.

- Can't use for anything released after 1 August 2019.

- Limited to 20% of the price of the first two items and then an additional 5% for additional items, up to a maximum 60% if you are purchasing 9 items.

A simple list of products released before 1 August 2019 would be a nice place to start, though many items are already on sale at more than 20% off.

Happy flying!

ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING | CORE I7 6700K 4.2GHZ | 32GB DDR4 2400MHZ | GEFORCE GTX980Ti 6GB | SAMSUNG 950 Pro M.2 512 GB + MICRON M600 1TB SSD + WD 3TB HD | WIN 10 64BIT