FW190 Trigger Safe function

Deliverator

It's an oldie, but not a goldie. ED simply ignores this glaring bug.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Perhaps, but the weapon system is still functional as it is. Not belittling this in any way, mind; it's just that DCS has much graver problems currently and the focus should be (and hopefully is) on them.

That said though, I'd want to see this fixed eventually as well.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 2 months later...

Most modules with flip down triggers work as they should. But this one does not. This module has been out for a very long time. The trigger isn't rocket science. It isn't a major fix like tweaking the flight or engine model. Why hasn't it been fixed yet?

I paid for this one just the same as I paid for the F-16, F/A-18, and P-47D... yet all the effort goes into the newest modules while old ones are neglected.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted before

Trigger guard of D9 should work as the A8 model: Toggle Safeguard, and then firing.

This has been posted before, quite a while ago and probably in several threads. But ED seems to be deaf on that ear.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...