Progress pictures on the Eurofighter Typhoon

DashTrueGrit

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 1:20 PM, Lurker said:

@Heatblur do you guys have any new pictures or other media to share? Thanks in advance 🙂

i dont think HB are going to be like TG in regaurds to giving us development screenshots true grit were giving us some every month HB only tend to show us something if its something noteworthy 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Alphamale said:

I'm losing interest.  Fortunately I didn't put down any $$$ on an early access.  Once the AH-64D comes out,  bye bye to EF

Not sure what you were expecting? :huh:

• Like 4

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

8 hours ago, Alphamale said:

I'm losing interest.  Fortunately I didn't put down any $$$ on an early access.  Once the AH-64D comes out,  bye bye to EF

Thanks for that very informative post Alphamale. I don't think I could have gone on with my life, if I had not read that post, which contained so much relevant and important information. That part about putting money down for early access is especially accurate, but what really hits home is your interest in the module. Which is now waning. For some reason. 

Probably the best thing I read all year. 

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

2 hours ago, Lurker said:

Thanks for that very informative post Alphamale. I don't think I could have gone on with my life, if I had not read that post, which contained so much relevant and important information. That part about putting money down for early access is especially accurate, but what really hits home is your interest in the module. Which is now waning. For some reason. 

Probably the best thing I read all year. 

I was thinking the very same. So unbelivable, they posted a video and it is not out yet. Apache already has more videos, so it needs to be more better and more finished

🤣

Alias in Discord: Mailman

11 hours ago, Alphamale said:

There’s a way to put down £££?

Please let me have the link!

• Like 4

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:04 AM, Alphamale said:

For much that I praise the AH-64, I don't know about that...

Hangar
FC3 | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C | MiG-21bis | Mirage 2000C ... ... JA 37 | Kfir | MiG-23 | Mirage IIIE
Mi-8 MTV2

system
i7-4790 K , 16 GB DDR3 , GTX 1660 Ti 6GB , Samsung 860 QVO 1TB

• 1 month later...

I for one am rather eagerly awaiting the EF, my only concern is with how much dedication it will take to get the plane into combat when learning from scratch as i predominantly fly ww2 and early coldwar aircraft with the most modern thing I used to fly regularly being the mirage. 

5 hours ago, zcrazyx said:

I for one am rather eagerly awaiting the EF, my only concern is with how much dedication it will take to get the plane into combat when learning from scratch as i predominantly fly ww2 and early coldwar aircraft with the most modern thing I used to fly regularly being the mirage. 

That takes time, think of Hornet or Viper, it would be something alike with regards to complexity, I believe. If you haven't flown any of those before you'll have to study a good bunch of new things.

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

On 1/20/2022 at 2:50 AM, QuiGon said:

Not sure what you were expecting? :huh:

I  think he was disappointed to learn that the EF won't feature hovering and vertical takeoff/landing while it's in Early Access... and lackof Hellfires and PNVS... I mean, it's totally understandable, let's hope TG and HB sort out these issues ASAP. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

This thread is called progress pictures yet 99% of this thread are just comments

The devs aren't even using it for the latest images. Bit pointless it being stickied at the moment.

• Like 1

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

Yeah like they said in the last update they gave, serious coding work on systems is underway.
This I believe requires intense focus.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Whole bunch of cockpit renders in this other stickied topic...

• Like 2

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

• 1 month later...