Super Carrier support

sthompson

I seem to be having lots of issues with Viacom not recognizing commands or only recognizing them sporadically. I had no issues before the add-on of the realistic ATC. I have tried retraining the voice commands and it fails to recognize many of them more often than not. And when it does it only has like 50% or less confidence in it. Not sure what is going on with it. Plan to play around with it some more this afternoon but it is frustrating to say the least.

I seem to be having lots of issues with Viacom not recognizing commands or only recognizing them sporadically. I had no issues before the add-on of the realistic ATC. I have tried retraining the voice commands and it fails to recognize many of them more often than not. And when it does it only has like 50% or less confidence in it. Not sure what is going on with it. Plan to play around with it some more this afternoon but it is frustrating to say the least.

Sorted out my missing Keywords problem. I used the RESET page Keywords option. That brought in the missing keywords which I then could apply to the Profile using the FINISH steps.

Try the RESET key as Silversmith mentioned. Had the same problems and worked for me.